Search for content in message boards

Neal (Neil) Campbell and Eliza Dick - Cullybackey, Antrim, Ireland

Neal (Neil) Campbell and Eliza Dick - Cullybackey, Antrim, Ireland

Posted: 12 Dec 2003 9:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Dec 2003 12:49AM GMT
Surnames: CAMPBELL, DICK
I am seeking any information about Neal Campbell and his wife Eliza Dick, who lived in Cullybackey, Craigs Parish, County Antrim, Ireland in the mid to late 1800s.

Children of this marriage were:
Thomas - birthdate unkown remained in Cullybackey
Margaret Ann - birthdate unknown
Alexander - born Abt. 1843
John - born April 17, 1844
William - born Aug. 12, 1850 died Mar. 4, 1924 in Nescopeck, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania
Jane b. June 1854- Married a Gettins and lived in Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Re: Neal (Neil) Campbell and Eliza Dick - Cullybackey, Antrim, Ireland and son Thomas Campbell

Posted: 19 Mar 2007 4:27PM GMT
Surnames: Campbell, Dick
I have recently discovered that son Thomas died in Ireland (assuming Cullybackey in County Antrim) about January 1938. Can anyone find more information about him, please? A newspaper obit or a church record perhaps? Surviving family? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Sincerely,
Bill Fisher

This was posted recently by Dalice Fadden on Eastern PA message board:
From Hazleton PA Plain Speaker, Tues. Jan. 25, 1938:
William Gittens of Easton, formerly of this city, received word of the death of his uncle, Thomas Campbell, aged 81, of Ireland. He was a brother of the late Mrs. Jane Gittens of Hazleton; the late William Campbell of Zenith, and the late John Campbell of West Hazleton. Several cousins residing in the region survive.

Re: Neal (Neil) Campbell and Eliza Dick - Cullybackey, Antrim, Ireland and son Thomas Campbell

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 1:38AM GMT
Surnames: Campbell, Myers
Hi! I believe Neal(Neil) Campbell was the father of William Campbell who was born in 1850 and died in 1924. He had married Caroline Myers and one of their sons was Charles Norman Campbell who was born in Hazleton, PA in 1883. He was my grandfather.

Re: Neal (Neil) Campbell and Eliza Dick - Cullybackey, Antrim, Ireland

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 2:03AM GMT
Surnames: Campbell, Myers
Hi! Neal(Neil) Campbell was the father of William Campbell(1850-1924) who was the father of my grandfather, Charles Norman Campbell(1883-1971), who was born in Hazleton, PA and lived in Berwick, PA.. Charles is buried in Pine Grove Cemetery in the corner near 9th and Mulberry Streets.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions