Search for content in message boards

Beck Ball Boll

Beck Ball Boll

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 11:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for the family of Jacob George Beck born in Heide Schleswig-Holstein 10/11/1826. He married Katherine Boll or Ball. They migrated to U.S. and Katherine Died in Anchor, Ill. I'd like to know about their ancestors.

Re: Beck Ball Boll

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 3:28AM GMT
I too am researching this family. My husband's great-grandmother is Catherine Beck Eggers. From ancestry.com and some old labeled family pictures, Jacob George Beck and Katherine Ball (Bohl or Bahl) are her parents. So far I have found only one brother for Catherine...Jacob. There are trees on ancestry that show Jacob's line, and of course, I am working on Catherine's line. Do you have information about the family before they migrated to the USA?

Re: Beck Ball Boll

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 4:48PM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2012 8:57PM GMT
Surnames: Boll Ball
I have a copy of an old letter written by Jacob's gr-father when a son was in a Danish prison in the 1850's war. As I recall it mentions a few first names of family. I also have an old photo with Jacob's father pictured. I have Katherine Boll's German Bible with Boll on the cover.
Dennis
dsonius@cableone.net if you would like more info.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions