Search for content in message boards

Simmons in Pocahontas County, W.Va.

Simmons in Pocahontas County, W.Va.

Posted: 3 Apr 2000 10:42AM GMT
Edited: 4 Sep 2001 7:04PM GMT
Claude you said you had some information on the Simmons' in Pocahontas County. My grandmother was Anna Marie, I believe, also, think she had a brother or nephew named Charles. Any connection? Thank-you

Message 647 Response

Posted: 3 Apr 2000 7:06PM GMT
Edited: 11 Nov 2002 2:39AM GMT
Sally I don't have any one in my records by the names you sent me. Although that doesn't mean that I may not find them further in my search.Thanks

Message 647 Response (Sally)

Posted: 3 Apr 2000 7:07PM GMT
Sally I don't have any one in my records by the names you sent me. Although that doesn't mean that I may not find them further in my search.Thanks
Posted: 28 Apr 2000 7:04PM GMT
Edited: 4 Sep 2001 7:04PM GMT
Claud, Have found out my great grandfather's name was James Jerimiah Simmons. All I have for his wife is Kathryn. Their daughter was Anna Mae. Also a son Howard. I'm checking on possibly a Pinkney, Jesse and Robert as sons. Does any of these name appear on you list? Thank-you

Simmons' Re. Sally Torckik

Posted: 29 Apr 2000 11:45AM GMT
Sally, thanks for the return. The names doesn't match any that I have. Will keep trying and if I should come across those I will surely let you know.
Claude

Charles

Kathy (Simmons) Deitch (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2000 7:48AM GMT
I saw a Charles Simmons with a posting from WV. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Simmons' in from Tyler County WV. My grand father, James Hugh Simmons was from there I beleive. No one knows much about his family>
Thanks,
Kathy Soimmons Deitch
per page

Find a board about a specific topic