Search for content in message boards

Tierney, Piggot, Hush Descendants

Tierney, Piggot, Hush Descendants

Posted: 6 Jul 2013 4:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, im looking for descendants of Elizabeth S. Piggot b. 1906, daughter of Robert Piggot and Rose Hush. All from the Baltimore, MD area. She married John A. Tierney and had at least 4 children, Rosemary, Elizabeth, John J. and Joan. Please contact me if you know how to reach any of them. Thank you.

Re: Tierney, Piggot, Hush Descendants

Posted: 26 Feb 2014 7:06PM GMT
Hello,
My name is Kathleen Bulger Ragland. My Mother is Joan Tierney Bulger. Her Mother, my Grandmother was Elizabeth Snowden Piggot Tierney. Her siblings are deceased with Elizabeth, my Aunt Betty passing away just 3 weeks ago.

Mom is not an emailer but feel free to contact me on her behalf. It looks like we may be related!

Kathleen ( age 55)

Re: Tierney, Piggot, Hush Descendants

Posted: 5 Mar 2014 7:46PM GMT
Hi Cousin Kathleen! So glad you answered my post. We are indeed related. Our Great grandmothers (Rose and Alice Hush) were sisters, and our common ancestors are our great great grandparents Samuel J. Hush and Alice V. McCabe. Are you still in the Baltimore area? I will be headed that way in September. Would be fun to meet. I've been told My gg grandmother Alice was shunned by the family after marrying a catholic from Cuba. Do you have any old pictures or data? Still trying to figure out where in Germany the Hushes came from and where in Ireland the McCabes came from? Any clues?
my direct email is ramermirta@stanleygroup.com
Look forward to hearing from your line of the family and exchanging data soon..
Best regards .. Mirta Ramer in Muscatine, Iowa.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic