Search for content in message boards

Harvey Griffith/Marion County Tenn.

Harvey Griffith/Marion County Tenn.

Scott Griffith (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2000 4:22PM GMT
I am looking for any one with information about Harvey Griffith :Born 1812 in Marion County Tenn I am looking for his father and/or wifes name. :Thank you very much.

Harvey Griffith

SuzanneBordelon (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2001 7:56AM GMT
I have a Harvey Griffith, b. around 1818 in Marion Co. Tenn. He married Anna Poyner about 1841...if this is yr Harvey, I have a little more info.

Harvey Griffith

scott griffith (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2001 11:54AM GMT
This sounds like my great great grandfather.
He was married to a Anna around that time I would love the have any info on him you could give me. I will be happy to e-mail my hard address or if you could e-mail any information about him. I have look for several years trying to find any one with information that is even close.

Thank You
Scott Griffith
scott4724@aol.com

Harvey Griffith

Suzanne (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2001 12:42PM GMT
Scott....Harvey's sons John Robert, William D.,Samuel Patrick(known as Pat Grifffey) Andrew J., & George Poyner Griffith.....do any of these sound like yr gr.grandfather?
If you dont know yr great grdfather, who was yr grandfather? I have some family info, but not much on the parents of Harvey & Anna.

Harvey Griffith

Posted: 15 May 2001 1:48PM GMT
Yes this sounds like who I'm looking for:
I have:
Harvey Griffith
Wife: Anna
Sons: John Robert Griffith M MARY Huston
( John is my Great GrandFather)
William D. Griffith
Sam Griffith
Andrew J. Griffith
George P. Griffith
Daughter: Martha Griffith

Any info on him or Anna or their parents would be great: I have all of John Robert Griffith childern. Martha died in 1861 and is buried in Rockhouse, Arkansas I place flowers on her grave site. Anna is suppose to be buried in the same area but I have not been able to find her or Harvey thanks.

Thank you

Scott Griffith

Harvey G.

Suzanne (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2001 4:08PM GMT
Scott...I am only indirectly related to Samuel P.Griffith/Griffey(whose descendents use the name Griffey). I have been "emailing" w/a lady in Okla whose husband was also a descendent of John Robert. I have rec'd a lot of this info frm her. I will have to REALLY mail it to you. I havent mastered my scanner yet. My email address is gemini1647@hotmail.com. Mail me there w/yr addrss. I have been "emailing"w/two other Griffith descendents. I can put you in touch w/them as well, but none of us has much more than Harvey & Anna's names & birthplace. Suzanne

Suzanne name

Posted: 16 May 2001 9:55PM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2002 3:41AM GMT
Hi Suzanne I am interrested in your name are you a Griffith? My maiden name is Suzanne Kathleen Griffith . I am dau. of Harold, granddau. of Millard Beverly Griffith grgrand. of Hugh G. Griffith and grgrgranddaughter of Isaac G. Griffith who died in Milton, Fla. Suzanne

Name

Suzanne (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2001 6:32PM GMT
No, I am not a Griffith descendent....my aunt's husband was a grandson of Samuel Patrick Griffith, son of Harvey Griffith of Ark......however, my name is Katherine Suzanne so you & I share a very similar name!

Re: Harvey Griffith

Posted: 13 Nov 2001 11:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
This is the man. I would like any infor possible
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions