Little Switzerland

Little Switzerland

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 5:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
This post was deleted by the author on 17 Jan 2013 9:20PM GMT

Re: Little Switzerland

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 12:21AM GMT
Try clinking on the link below and contacting the person who made this site, he mentions the rink in his notes he may know what happen to it or know where you can get a picture. You might also want to contact the rink site and see if there is a rink that is still in that area if you contact them they might know where you can get a copy of a picture. Try the scarborough Library in that area they might have some info for you.
http://www.rinktime.com/skating_rinks/on/scarborough_on_skat...

http://www.beamccowan.com/james1.htm

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 12:29AM GMT
Thank you but I know what happened to the rink. These two sites were already contacted but thank you anyway.

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 9:08PM GMT
There is a Facebook page, "Scarborough, Looking Back" that posts old photos all the time, so they might have a source that they can access.

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 9:19PM GMT
Thank you but I have gone that route.

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 6:00PM GMT
my great great uncle owned little switzerland it was owned by the edmunds family i used to have a nice postcard with a picture of the little cafe, but i cannot seem to find it Bruce edmunds of appsly ontario would have quite a bit of info on it you might try him. wouldnt mind knowing more myself

best regards

Brian Erwin

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 8:04PM GMT
Hi Brian isn't that wonderful. My mother and grandfather knew the family. Bruce passed away in 2006. Unless you are speaking of another one.

Nancy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions