Search for content in message boards

Darling family from Vermont

Darling family from Vermont

Posted: 6 Apr 2003 2:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information or anyone who is related to this family from Caledonia County, Vermont. Benjamin Darling, born in Peacham, Caledonia County Vt. He married Sarah E. Butson, she was born in Topsham, Orange County VT. I am not sure but they possibly were married in Peacham. They had a daughter named Grace Avery Darling, born 15 June 1903 in Peacham, married David Higgins in Hartford Vt. 1928. They also had a son named Robert, who he married Olis and they had several children, one named Kenneth, one named Ronald. I would appreciate any help that you can give.
Thank-you, Sheila
jcnsclark@wmconnect.com

Re: Darling family from Vermont

Lisa (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2003 2:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Darling, Blood, Bryant, Gowing, King, Johnson, Willard, Towne, Perkins, Whittier, Nutting, Higgins, Pelkey, Days, Munsch, Resos, Swartwout, Clark/e and so many more!
Hi,

I think this is your Benjamin Darling.

According to People of Peacham, VT Benjamin Henry Darling was b. 6/9/1873 m. Sarah E. Butson 8/30/1899. She b. 4/10/1879 d/o William Butson and Margaret Vance. Benjamin and Sarah had 3 children
Margaret b. 4/8/1900
Grace b. 6/10/1904
Robert b. 11/6/1906

Benjamin Darling was the son of Benjamin Darling and Olive Martin. If you go over to my site
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~darlingfamilies
and search through the database marked Descendants of George Darling you will find these lines. You will also find .jpg copies of the pages from People of Peacham for download in the library portion of my site.

Lisa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions