Search for content in message boards

Morales Gonzalez

Morales Gonzalez

Posted: 22 Oct 2008 1:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morales, Colon, Hernandez, Gonzalez, Febus, Garcia, Trinidad, Rivera
I am looking for anyone who might be related to the Morales family from Toa Alta, PR. We have a long history. My grandfather was Angel and my grandmother was Felicita Gonzalez Morales. They had many children and one of them was my dad Regino Morales. He moved to New York and he and his wife Pura had 16 children. Sadly Pop passed away last Dec 2007 and I am trying to glorify him by establishing a family tree in his honor. Other names attached to us are Hernandez, Colon, Febus, Trinidad, and Rivera. I saw a tree that was called Morales Garcia and I think we are referring to the same Felicita Gonzalez from Toa Alta who passed in 1973. If anyone out there has any info, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Angel M Morales Serra

Re: Morales Gonzalez

Posted: 14 Feb 2010 5:21PM GMT
HI I have Guadalupe Gonzalez Pagan , her Mother was Ana Pagan Hernandez ,De Gonzalez Married to Tomas Gonzalez Y Morales. this my grandmother Guadalupe , born around 1898 in PR Ana was born in 1866 and Tomas was born in 1866? in PR. E-mail me : Tohellifino11563@aol.com

Re: Morales Gonzalez

Posted: 25 May 2010 5:54AM GMT
hi uncle angel it's jr gino's son
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions