Search for content in message boards

HELP Cemetery Look up

HELP Cemetery Look up

Posted: 16 Sep 2012 12:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
I need someone who lives near Oak Grove Cemetery in New Bedford to see if they can find the graves of Karolina Podsiadlo who died May 1915 and her son Eugene John Podsiadlo who died October 1935 and take pictures for me. I am researching for a 80 year old man who never knew his father(Eugene) or grandmother (Karolina). It would be deeply apprecieated. Elaine Hopkins Day
elainejd50@hotmail.com

Re: HELP Cemetery Look up

Posted: 16 Sep 2012 12:20PM GMT
You might have more luck if you go to www.findagrave.com, put in their information and then request a photo.

Margaret

Posted: 16 Sep 2012 6:03PM GMT
Tried, no luck....thank you anyway. Elaine

Posted: 17 Sep 2012 11:58AM GMT
Have you contacted the cemetery office for this cemetery. Alot of find a grave photographers want plot and location as some of these cemeteries are fairly LARGE!

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 3:52AM GMT
This cemetery is large and is actually split and on either side of a road. If you have the information from the cemetery it would be very helpful as someone mentioned above.

I'm about a half hour away but if you have the information, I may possibly be able to try to locate it and take some photos over the weekend.

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 10:16PM GMT
Thank you anyway. I got someone from FindaGrave to go out and take a picture. But I appreicate your willingness.
Thank you anyway. Elaine Day
per page

Find a board about a specific topic