Search for content in message boards

young's from Lee Co. Virginia and Claiborne County Tn

young's from Lee Co. Virginia and Claiborne County Tn

Posted: 18 Aug 2003 8:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Young
My grandfather is Charles Young born in 1899 he had 7 brothers and sisters. His parents are Wesley and Mary Unknown Wesley nickname was Tobe. Wesley parents are James Young and Mary Lambert. James nickname was Jerry. His parents are Calvin Young born around 1813 and He was married to Mahala Unknown. I am looking for maiden names of Mary (wesley's wife) and Mahala(Calvin's wife). Any information would be helpful. Also looking for anyone related to George Clayton Young of Tazewell Tn. Thank You Crystal Young

crystaley73@yahoo.com

Re: young's from Lee Co. Virginia and Claiborne County Tn

Sheryl Young Barnes (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2003 3:22AM GMT
Crystal, I am from Lee Co. Virginia along with my YOUNG relatives going back to 1760 or so. The names that you mention are not in any of my lists but I will continue to look for you. Have you signed up for the Virginia Lee Co list on roots web? If not, you should post a message. There is a wonderful man, Ed Cress that has file upon file on Lee County ancestors and folks who passed through that area. type or copy the following into your message "TO" box and in the VALEE-L@rootsweb.com message box type "subscribe". It is a great list to be on. Someone may know of your Youngs.
Sheryl Young Barnes sunnjammers@alltel.net

Young (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2003 8:47PM GMT
My Youngs connect to yours. My ggg grandfather was DAvid Young who was the son of Calvin and Mahala. If you find anymore info on them I would love to hear about it.
Thanks,
M Jepson

Cystal Young (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2003 3:57PM GMT
Surnames: Young
I do have some information. I can send it to you if you will send me your e-mail address. My e-mail address is crystaley73@yahoo.com. Crystal Young

Posted: 16 Apr 2004 9:12PM GMT
Surnames: young long
I don't hav ealot of information at this time still searching but you can e-mail me with any questions and I will try to answer them. Crystal crystaley73@yahoo.com or cey73@earthlink.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic