Search for content in message boards

Windsors in England (Mary Ida Windsor, Frank Other Windsor, Henry William James Windsor, etc.)

Windsors in England (Mary Ida Windsor, Frank Other Windsor, Henry William James Windsor, etc.)

Kate Harrison (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2006 8:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Mar 2007 12:47AM GMT
Surnames: Windsor, Trumper, Gee
In the Alban Gee chart, Emma Trumper who married Other Richard Windsor was NOT born in Herefordshire. She was born in Harefield, Middlesex 8.10.1815 dau of George Trumper 1783 and Elizabeth Hatch. We know this because William and Louisa Trumper of Harefield (who I am researching) were witnesses at wedding of Other and Emma.
Also Emma's sister Matilda is visiting their house in Clerkenwell at 1851 census when second daughter is born.
Emma and Other then emigrate to Australia

Re: Windsors in England (Mary Ida Windsor, Frank Other Windsor, Henry William James Windsor, etc.)

Kimberly McDonnell (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2006 6:54PM GMT
Edited: 8 Mar 2007 12:49AM GMT
Surnames: Windsor, Winsor, Gilham, Gillham
Do you have more information on Other Richard Windsor you can share?

The farthest back I've got with my Windsors is Henry Thomas Windsor b. 21 Jun 1776, d. 1849 Hornsey, Middlesex Co., England, married Elizabeth Jane (maiden name unknown, and had the following children:

Henry William James Windsor, b 3 Dec 1814 Bethnal Green, Middlesex County, England, d. 12 Aug 1898 Hartismere or Sudbury, Suffolk, England, married Emma Ann Gillham

Charles George Price Windsor, b 3 Mar 1816 Bethnal Green, Middlesex, England, d. Mar 1900 Thanet, England, married Ellen Catherine Gillham.

Re: Windsors in England (Mary Ida Windsor, Frank Other Windsor, Henry William James Windsor, etc.)

kate harrison (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2006 10:51PM GMT
not very much really - my friend has a contact in Australia who is descended from Emma and Other Richard. I'll see if this woman can email you although some of her chart may be wrong.

kate harrison (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2006 10:53PM GMT
ot much really but my friend has a contact in Australia who may be able to help as she is related to Emma Trumper and Other Richard Windsor. I will send her your email address and hopefully she will contact you

Posted: 6 Mar 2007 12:53AM GMT
Surnames: windsor, deyongh
Hi, my name is Faye Davidson and if you are interested I have copies of the wills of Richard and Other Windsor and also a copy of the marriage contract of William De Yongh and Elizabeth Bowman.

Posted: 6 Mar 2007 5:07AM GMT
I am Kay Millard Hosmer. My grand mother was Georgie Edna Windsor. I would appreciate any informatyion and stories on the Windsors.
Thanks, K

Posted: 6 Mar 2007 8:14AM GMT
Hi, could you please let me now your grandmother's parents and grandparents so that I can see what you might be interested in.

Regards Faye Davidson

Posted: 21 Apr 2007 2:50AM GMT
Surnames: Windsor
I would love to have copies of the wills that your have. Can you e-mail me at kymmcd@yahoo.com? I am actually the original poster of this thread, but I used my brother's ancestry.com login when I posted it. Also, let me know if you want me to e-mail you the Windsor wills and stuff that I have.

Kimberly McDonnell

Posted: 20 Sep 2007 10:10PM GMT
Hi Faye I would like to make contact with in regards to your family tree on the Grohs family of Grafton.

Posted: 23 Oct 2008 2:15AM GMT
Surnames: windsor gillham
so it would seem my greatx3 grandfather henry william & his brother my greatx4 uncle charles george married sisters!

i notice you have (our!) greatx4 grandfather down as henry thomas, apparently he was born henry charles & then name changed to henry thomas. for some reason i was told his name was charles edward?? no idea why his name changes so many times...do you??
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions