Search for content in message boards

Henry Joseph Ether/Ather

Henry Joseph Ether/Ather

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 11:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ether/Ather/L'hereux/Beique
I am trying to find further information on Henry Joseph Ether, (possibly spelled ATHER). What I have is that he was the son of Joseph Henry Ather and Effie (Boisselle), b. 25 May 1889 and he married Antoinette L'hereux on 24 Nov 1910 in New Bedford, MA. I do know that he died 4 Feb 1916, but not sure if he was still in MA. He is not buried in VT with the rest of the family. Antoinette's parents were Omer L'hereux and Celia Beique. Would like to know where he is buried and if Antoinette remarried. Possibly she
remarried 25 Jun 1932 to Solyme Cabana.
According to his parents and siblings obits he did die in 1916.
Thank you for any help on this.

Re: Henry Joseph Ether/Ather

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 10:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
At www.familysearch.org there is a database for Massachusetts Vital records from 1916-1920 - you have to browse rather than search - I just looked at records for New Beford for Feb 3 and 4 1916 and he was not there. You could go to the Mass Archives - they have on microfilm the BMD index to the year 1970. Find him that way and also Antoniette's possible remarriage and if you needed to see actual record, you would then go right down the street to Mass Vitals. Archives is free, Vitals charges $9 an hour for research.

Margaret
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions