Search for content in message boards

Seth Cole

Seth Cole

Chuck Cullen (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 1:52PM GMT
I am searching for the Seth Cole who married Fannie Monroe and had a daughter, Fannie Cole.

Seth Cole

Marjorie Moore (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 2:58PM GMT
Of what time period is your Seth Cole? My great-grandfather had a brother Seth (1845 - 1915. Contact me by e-mail and tell me more. I have a great deal of Cole info.

Seth Cole

walt Cole (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2000 9:01PM GMT
Ms Moore I am seeking information on a Seth Cole, ca12-1855 1900 cencus San Patricia Co TX. Belive him to be kin to my father Walter Stephen Cole whom I am also looking For. If you should know anything please e-mail wcole@webwork.com Thanks Walt

Seth Cole

Marjorie Moore (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 2000 1:48PM GMT
My great grandfather's brother Seth was b. 1845, St. Lawrence Co., NY, d. 1915, Ithaca, MI. A brother Chester went to KS, but have no knowledge of any of them going to TX. Your e-mail did not work. Mine is moore@harenet.net in case you want to contact me again.

Seth Cole

Posted: 4 Feb 2001 7:53PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jul 2001 11:59PM GMT
I believe we may be distantly related. Was your g-grandfather Seth Cole that married Melvina Samantha Lemons? Did your father have siblings named Alwilda, Annetta, Rovena, Fay Vera and Theona? If this is your line I don't have much on the Coles but I have been researching the Lemons line for 20 years and have lots on Melvina's family.
Look forward to hearing from you. Please email me at nckarter@flash.net

Re: Seth Cole

Posted: 7 Nov 2002 4:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole
Hi Walt,
I am Amanda Cole..daughter of Edward Lee Cole,who's father was James T. Cole..son of Seth and Melvina Samatha Cole, who lived in San Patricio county at time of death. the census I got on my gggrandfather was he was born in Missouri and so was his father, I am sure our ggg. were brothers, I live her in Ingleside and talk to Joyce Linsley and Sue - Lillie Cole (Johnson) daughter ..quiet regularly. my email is ammay@awesomenet.net..write me anytime..we need to talk..Mandy

Posted: 20 Oct 2007 7:15PM GMT
Surnames: Cole, Munroe
This post was deleted by the author on 17 Feb 2014 11:32AM GMT

Posted: 16 May 2009 7:11PM GMT
Surnames: cole, honeycutt
I am looking for a Cullen Cole who married Effie Honeycutt

Posted: 19 Dec 2009 6:58PM GMT
I just ran across an old Message and would very much like to know more about Seth Cole. I have the Death notice for William Robbins who lists his parents as: Wm. Robbins and Fanny C. Cole. I have the marriage notice for Wm.Robbins and Fanny Cole(Dec. 28, 1823) Boston. I have the death notice for Fanny Robbins who lists her parents as: Seth Cole and Fanny. Please let me know if you can be of any help. Thank you, Chuck Cullen chuckcullen@juno.com

Posted: 19 Dec 2009 8:52PM GMT
Surnames: Cole, Robbins
This post was deleted by the author on 17 Feb 2014 11:34AM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic