Nadramija - Dubrovnik and Gornji Brgat Croatia

Frank Kurchina (Webmaster) (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:32PM GMT
47 surname Kristovich listed in SSDI.

Gornji Brgat (Gornji Brcat) is located 243 miles SSE of
Zagreb and just outside of Dubrovnik.
Now located in Dubrovac^ko-nerentvanska z^upanija (county)

The telephone directory lists 17 surname Nadramija in this county.
Some have more than one telephone so double counting of names.
2 surname listed in Gornji Brgat and the rest in Dubrovnik.

Nadramija - Dubrovnik and Gornji Brgat Croatia

Barb Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Nadramija
Searching for info on family which lives in croatia..John and anna came to the USA about 1900 with a nephew from Johns side of family. Also any relation to anna nadramija. There is family still there and are said to reside in dubrovnic and gorni brgat.John , Anna , Mato and another cousin of annas are the only relatives I know of who came to the Us. Any info is greatly appreciated. barb@in-tch.com

Re: Nadramija - Dubrovnik and Gornji Brgat Croatia

Vanessa (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 2002 3:08AM GMT
My grandfather went to Peru in the early 1900's with his brother. My mother's last name is Nadramia (which is how they wrote it in spanish. If there is any chance that we could be family please write me

bob nadramia (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2002 3:13AM GMT
Very interesting. In the early 1980's a family friend was doing missionary work in Peru. He had sent my father a newspaper article about a young women who was an auto racer who last name was Nadramia. Her father resigned his position as head of the national racing orgainzation in order to allow his daughter to compete in the race.
Unfortuantely, our family friend was killed in an auto accident and we lost sight of article. I will ask my aunt when I see her during the summer.
Bob

heather sheffer (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2002 2:30AM GMT
John & Anna Mato were my great grandparents. My mother grew up with them and learned to speak the Hungarian language. I am currently trying to locate family history and and possible family. Most of my family is now decieced including my mother and it is a struggle. Help is much appreciated.

Posted: 19 Oct 2002 1:53AM GMT
I may have information you are looking for. I tried to reach you using your emial, but my messages have always been returned. Please contact me a mmedo@sunset.net

Re: Nadramija - Dubrovnik and Gornji Brgat Croatia (Medo)

Posted: 30 Jun 2003 5:22PM GMT
Surnames: Medo
I am living in the u.k but my family come from a little island of south africa called st.helena they came to england in 1955 . our family name is also Medo ( my birth name ),I havnt a clue how or why we came to a little island any help would be appreciated .................

bob (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2003 3:28AM GMT
Surnames: Nadramia
In reply to posting where your mother's maiden name was Nadramia. From what my grandfather George Nadramia told me, their family came from Eastern Europe. The name, Nadramia, is quite rare in the US. The only people I have uncovered are family that I know. I will talk to my sister who has spent more time researching our last name.

Maura (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2003 2:57AM GMT
Hi, I am also a Nadramia....I have been told that my last name was originally Nadramija...I bet we are related somehow...lets compare notes
Maura

Posted: 13 Jul 2004 5:24PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jul 2005 8:31PM GMT
Surnames: Nadrmija, Barovich
Hi Barb,
Do you know of a Nadramija family that married into a Barovich family?

Michelle
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions