Search for content in message boards

need help from NEWBEDFORD,MA trying to find COUTO

need help from NEWBEDFORD,MA trying to find COUTO

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 10:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COUTO
Looking for anyone who can help me find maria constance (connie) couto, she has a son named tony,antonio,antone not sure what he went by, they lived in newbedford ,ma around 1960-1961 upstairs from them lived a women named gertrude (trudy) vieira -she had 3 boys and a baby girl. i have a pic of connie. she was good friends with my grandmother rachel wilson.from what i know connie and her son were the only ones that lived down stairs. thats all i know,i may be spelling couto wrong. she use to work in one of the factories, im sure miss connie has passed but i really would like to find her son.

Re: need help from NEWBEDFORD,MA trying to find COUTO

Posted: 26 Jun 2013 1:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Go to www.whitepages.com
put in Antonio Couto for name and New Bedford, MA for city/state - a few come up.
To find her death - you could go to Mass Archives - they have the BMD index to 1970 on microfilm. If it's in that - you could go right down the street to Mass Vitals and see the actual record. If she died after 1970 you would have to go to Mass Vitals and look on their index. Archives is free, Vitals charge $9 an hour for research - first 20 mins for first time users is free(used to be).

Margaret
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions