Posted: 13 May 2003 7:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Any Brignoni family out there!

Re: Brignoni

Joan Maldonado (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2003 2:57AM GMT
Surnames: Brignoni from St. Thomas or St. Croix
Looking for any relatives of Fransisco Brignoni Roman. From Viequez, Puerto Rico. He migrated to either St. Tomas or St Croix. He was my great grandmothers brother. Her name was Hilaria Brignoni.
Thanks
Joan
Posted: 7 Nov 2003 3:02PM GMT
hey. I am a brignoni and I live in NYC. have not yet kown the history of the family. we are all connected by name but i do not know if i am Your true relative..
just letting you know that there are more Brignoni's out here.

ELBA BRIGNONI (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2004 10:35PM GMT
Surnames: ELBA IRIS BRIGNONI
MY NAME IS ELBA BRIGNONI, I LIVED IN NYC IN THE BRONX.I WAS BORN AND RAISED HERE IN NYC,MY PARENTS ARE FROM SAN SEBASTIAN , PUERTO RICO.I AM 51 YRS OLD.CAN YOU TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOU.MY FATHERS NAME IS MELQUIADES BRIGNONI.WELL HOPE HEARING FROM YOU.
THANK YOU
ELBA BRIGNONI

Jeanine DeJesus (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2004 6:03AM GMT
Hello.

My mother Dora Alicia Brignoni is the daugter of Saturnino Brignoni who died a few years ago. My mother was named after my great aunt Dora Alicia. My mother is 55 years of age and lives in long island new york.
Myself, My mother married a man by the name of Francisco DeJesus Jr. from Puerto Rice. He died March 17, 1999. I am 36 years of age. anyway, this geneaology stuff is extremely hard and confusing. I would like to know where my roots came from on bother sides.

Juan Sotomayor (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2004 5:30PM GMT
Hi: I am trying to find information on: Juan Alfonso Brignoni Nieves ( 1914-1999 ). He was from Moca, PR. He was married to Carmen Vale Roman. Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic