Ancestry

Search for content in message boards

looking for the Au Salamo Family

looking for the Au Salamo Family

Posted: 22 Jan 2007 10:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Leaupepe Tamaseu
My name is Pulusila Leaupepe Tamaseu.. I am from Faleasiu, Apia and Moataa... My grandfather is Leaupepe Talamatavao Aifualaau. My father is Tamaseu Vaa Leaupepe of Tauese,Apia.
I was brought up In faleasiu by my Grandparents. And dat is where i learnt about the Au Salamo.. Filia is the maota of Leaupepe in faleasiu..

Re: looking for the Au Salamo Family

Posted: 19 Jul 2007 1:51AM GMT
Oh sorry i know now who you are, your dad is the Sa'o of our Aiga's Brother Leaupepe Uili - there u go!!!
Do you have access to our Family Website managed by the Au Salamo Family Tupulaga Wellington NZ?
ok i hope you'll find exactly what you're looking for because our history is very straight forward not a complicated one like others.

Happy searching!!

Sara

Re: looking for the Au Salamo Family

Posted: 21 Jan 2016 5:52AM GMT
Edited: 21 Jan 2016 5:54AM GMT
Surnames: Le'aupepe Talamatavao
Hi there. My name is Periti Tauapa'i. My dad is Rev Tauapa'i. My dad's dad is Tiaseuga Tufi. My great grandfather is Maunu Tatupu Le'aupepe. And my great great grandfather is Le'aupepe Talamatavao Tavesi. My great great great grandfather is Le'aupepe Talamatavao Tumoe whose children are the ancestors of our family in Faleasi'u- 'AU SALAMO. Hope you'll find any family members on this website :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic