Search for content in message boards

CAVANAUGH, Corey Andrew

CAVANAUGH, Corey Andrew

Posted: 4 Feb 2007 4:13AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 12 Feb 2007 12:46AM GMT
Surnames: Cavanaugh, Mayer, Ivandick, Timms, Edmondson, Davis
The Leaf-Chronicle, Clarksville, TN, February 03, 2007
Corey Andrew Cavanaugh, 20, Boulder, Colo., passed peacefully in his sleep Jan. 24, 2007.

A memorial service will be held Saturday, Feb. 10, 2007, at Hilton Head Island, S.C.

He was the beloved son of Debbie Cavanaugh and Bob Mayer of Hilton Head Island and Mark and Gaynelle Ivandick of Denver, Colo., and adored brother of Craig, of Boulder, Colo., a graduate of the Colorado School of Mines.

Corey attended Hilton Head High School. He was to begin classes at the Naropa Institute in Boulder, Colo. He was a great poet, a self-taught guitarist and a joy to everyone he met. He worked at All Board Sports.

He is survived by his grandparents, Delores Ivandick, of Niceville, Fla., Bob Timms of Rome, Ga. and Monique Timms, of Strasbourg, France; aunt, Brenda Edmondson and cousins, Wil and Kyle Edmondson, of Brentwood; uncle, Woodie Ivandick and cousins,Tory and Nicole, of Cocoa Beach, Fla.; great-aunts Roberta Abney and Willie Mae Davis; great-uncle, Billy Timms and 10 cousins of Rome, Ga.; and spiritual stepson of Richie Ducharme of Hilton Head Island.

In lieu of flowers or other memorials, contributions can be made to Medical University of South Carolina Children's Hospital (843) 792-2624.

Re: CAVANAUGH, Corey Andrew

Posted: 23 Aug 2007 7:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Timms
Sir,
My mother was Ollis Eugenia Timms of Resaca, Ga. Her father was Fitzhugh L. Timms and his father was William Alexander Timms also of Rome, Resaca area. GrandPa WA Timms(Billy)

was a Civil War soldier. I,m trying to trace his family. Do you have any info on these families. I will be glad to share what i have

Posted: 24 Aug 2007 3:06AM GMT
I'm sorry but I'm no relation. I was just posting the local obits. Good luck with your search.

Cheryl Cayemberg

Posted: 25 Aug 2007 10:32PM GMT
Classification: Death
Surnames: Cavanaugh, Ivandick
Corey Cavanaugh was my first cousin, I come from a small family (the Ivandick's),I am blessed with one brother (Tory), and two cousins (Craig & Corey). Corey was the youngest of us four. Corey will alway's be remembered and held very close to my and all of our hearts. I send my deepest sympathy & condolences to his mother (Debbie), Father (Mark), brother (Craig), Bob, Gaynelle, Maternal Grandparents, (Bob & Monique), aunt (Brenda) and numerous other family members and friends- including Corey's paternal Grandmother Dolores Ivandick, uncle Woody, aunt Jane and cousin Tory.

** It's beyond our understanding why such a promising, young life would be taken away from us. We r all part of one collective soul...to which we all will eventually return....in this secret garden we feel no pain, no sadness, and are blessed in serenity and peace. I take comfort knowing this is where my beloved cousin resides. He looks down upon us and guides us when we might loose our footing- I often look up to the stars at night and feel his loving presence, reminding me that he's crossed over to greener pastures. Corey is missed more than words will ever describe...however he will live on in my heart, never to be forgotten, and always loved. To my baby cousin Corey: Distance and time may have seperated us in our adult life, however, i still hold onto the wonderful childhood memories of us four, innocent, young, and free wandering through the path upon at the end we all delightled in the wonders of a beautiful lake and high green trees. Now you are the beautiful lake and high green trees.....
Forever in my heart, your cousin Nikki.

(Nichole Leah-Ivandick Mayo)
nicholeleah@hotmail.com

Posted: 10 Oct 2008 6:26AM GMT
To Nicole for sharing about Corey:

I love you so much for your words. I'm sorry it took me so long to write this, but for me Corey is dead every morning. I moved 3 thousand miles away because I can't bear to be anywhere Corey was, or see anyone he talked to, or talk to anyone he knew. Corey killed many people that morning, and I hope no one ever does what he did. He lives in my heart every day, and you deserved a bigger family than you got. I wish you would get in contact with me at Hannahhooty@gmail. Your aunt with much love

Posted: 18 Dec 2008 2:31AM GMT
Hello.
My name is Juan Madrid. I used to be class mates with Corey at Caringbah De la Salle.I was deeply saddened when I found out about his passing. As kids, sometimes we would get along and sometimes not so well, however I wish I had the chance to have gone to his funeral to say a hearty goodbye, mate, for all the good times and the not so great as well. I couldn't help feeling sad at your comments as well. I know you will always have this void inside but I am sure that his spirit in in peace in a nice part of our father's eternal kingdom. Please send my regards to the twins that were 2 years below me at the time of High School and please wish them all the best. I don't often pray but tonight I will for him and his family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions