Search for content in message boards

Charles F Layton New York

Charles F Layton New York

Posted: 24 Apr 2002 1:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Nov 2002 12:42AM GMT
Surnames: Laiton/Layton/Leighton
I am looking for information on Charles F. (Laiton)Layton who lived in St. Lawrence County, New York. He died in Oct. 1, 1884. He married Permila Graves. He possibly had brother Arthur (moved to NJ) and George? Would appreciate any help.

Re: Charles F Layton New York

Posted: 12 Jun 2004 3:01AM GMT
Surnames: Laiton
Katie,
I am Lisa Minca and I am using my mother's sign in for ancestory.com. My e-mail address is mincalisa@hotmail.com. In researching my husband's family I have dicovered a connection to Charles F Laiton as well, he was born in 1819 in New York and served in the Civil War. He enlisted on Oct 2, 1861 as a Private in the Company Batty H !st Light Arttillery Regimen at age 42. His wife's name was spelled Permelia. I did not know her maiden name until I read your posting. I believe he is my husband's great-great-great grandfather. How is he connected to you?

Re: Charles F Layton New York

katie (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2004 10:27PM GMT
My line: my mom- Bernice Wolfe (Burkum), her mother was Irene Burkum (Laiton), Her father was George Laiton and his father was Charles F. Layton.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions