Search for content in message boards

WARD in Porter County, Indiana

WARD in Porter County, Indiana

Amanda Mason-McLeod (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 1999 8:58PM GMT
Is anyone out there related to the Ward family in Porter County? I am looking for links to my father's side of the family. I know that he had 8 brothers sisters and that their mom was a tallish dark headed woman, who was quite fiesty and strong. She raised all 9 kids after husband walked out on them. Last kid born in 1940. Family may have moved from KY somewhere. Please help me clean up some cobwebs and have closure on this matter.

Ward''s in Porter County

Dana (View posts)
Posted: 24 Dec 1999 3:28PM GMT
Do you have anymore info? dates/names? I have Ward relatives all over Indiana and KY. My email is Medawara@aol.com

Wards from Kentucky

Corina and Gina (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 1999 9:54PM GMT
Hi.Our names are Gina and Corina (sisters) searching our roots (beginners). I don't know if this will help you but here's a little info. Our grandmothers is a Ward from around Paintsville, KY. She has brothers by the names of Alec, Homer, and Jay. Sisters by the names of Mandy and Sue. Our grandmother is the oldest of her sibilings and is 64 years old. Her father Jeff Ward died when she was a young girl, approximately 50 years ago. If you have any information that you would care to share, please email. Thank you.

Gina and Corina

Indiana Wards

John Vaughan (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 1999 10:55PM GMT
Do you have any info on Wards living in Randolph IN around 1847? Can share.

Wards in Indiana

Dana (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 1999 2:57PM GMT
Hi Mark, The first Ward in my family in Indiana was George W. Ward b. 1844 in Ark, d 1912 in Lynnville, IN. M Maraget Bass of Indiana. They had 11 children:Euin Franklin,Pervis Winifred,James Warner ,Clara Cordelus(Taylor),Sarah Cordela(Fisher) Shrilda Eldora(Williams),Ida Belle (Ruble, Williamsom),Minnie Delle(Edwards),India Jane (Julian),George W ,Auda Estel(Siske)d. in childbirth baby (Burgetta) d. 1 mo later,
Euin m. Louisa Welty of Indiana 8 children: William,Ina (Rice), Iva(lived 4 mo), Jessie Darr(lived 4 mo), Howard (my g-father), Madeline (twin to Howard, Romerhausen) Hollis, Hillard. Second m. to Hettie Ellis.
Howard m. Oletha Ellis of KY. 4 children: Wayne Lee, Geraldine (Jones), Gerald (twin to Geraldine), Janet(Wilson)
There is still family out in ARK (G.W.) had brothers and sisters out there)but I don't have any names there.
I know this is a lot of names but hope it helps.

ward''s in Indiana

Linda Weis (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2000 4:18PM GMT
I am interested in the info you have on the ward family in Indiana. My ggrandfather's name was rumored to be welty Ward. He sometimes used walter. I wonder if there is some connection. I can not find his father who apparntly abandoned the family in the early 1900's. Do you think there could be a connection? thanks Linda

Wards in Indiana

Dana (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2000 4:43PM GMT
Walter or Welty ward doesn't sound familure to me as a first name but interestingly enough my ggrandmother's maiden name was Louisa Welty. My family has a habit of branching off and losing contact with everyone. Let me know if this helps. Happy New Year!

Wards in indiana

linda weis (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2000 8:41AM GMT
What about a Marion or Myron Ward. I have seen both names used for the same person. Thanks Linda Weis

Wards in Randolph, Indiana

Scott Neal (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2000 11:10PM GMT
My ancestor Thomas Ward, who fought in the Revolutionary War form N.C., settled in Randolph County around 1819. If you'd like to exchange info send me an Email at Saneal@cre8v.com

WARD of Indiana

Belinda Wilson-Lehrter (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2000 10:40AM GMT
Dear Amanda,
I don't know if it will help but here is some information I have on my GGuncle, Ezekiel Cass BLUE. Apparently the BLUE and WARD family were linked for a while because Ezekiel's father married one Verlinda Ann WARD 1837 in Fountain CO> IN. Ezekiel himself ,arried Catherine WARD 1866 in Fountain CO. IN I am searching for a connection,if any, between Verlinda and Catherine and their parents names. If I find out any thing more I will send you another message.
Belinda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions