Search for content in message boards

Drake

Drake

Drake (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 2000 5:05PM GMT
Looking for info on Drake from about 1760-1785 on the Virginia, N./S. Carolina boarders. Known Aaron Drake lived in that area and left c. 1785. It is recorded in LA. that he was "of Virginia". His wife, Elizabeth (Cheves/Creives) was rcorded as " N. Car.". THANKS

Drake family

Tina (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 2000 2:00AM GMT
My Great aunt? was named Nellie Truscott Drake. She lived in the 1600's. She had no children but left some items to my grandfather in her passing. I would like to know any info I can gather about her. Thanks.

Drake

David F. (View posts)
Posted: 3 Dec 2000 1:18PM GMT
Do you know her parents and from where did she live, come from, go, etc. If I can't help maybe someone else can.
Posted: 17 May 2001 5:50AM GMT
Edited: 20 Jun 2002 3:53AM GMT
You can find Aaron and his large family in Louisiana records Calcasieu Parish census also on rootsweb.com. Are you related to this family? Please email me at hatton3@ih2000.net
Thanks Belinda

Re: Drake

Peter M. Menard (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2002 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
I also am looking for information on John Aaron Drake and his wife, Elizabeth Charity Crieves, whose son, also John Aaron Drake (Jr.) and his wife, Rosalie Abcher, had a daughter, Rachel Drake. Rachel married John Dial, my grgrgrandfather. Any information you have on John Aaron or Elizabeth Crieves would be most welcome. Thanks
Posted: 14 Mar 2013 6:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
im from the doyle familys in louisana. john m doyle and marie rachel drake was my 4th great gramd parents my great great gramdma marry their son john jackson doyle them they has my gramdpa mornoe doyle would love to know more about them if u got anything on them the doyle name changing from doyle,doyal,dial my email is doylechristine48@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions