Search for content in message boards

McBride's of Arkansas

McBride's of Arkansas

Posted: 4 Apr 2001 1:05PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 9:11PM GMT
Looking for any information on the McBride's of Arkansas. I know of several families that I'm related to, but we need more information.
Anything at this point would be helpful.You can e-mail me at Oxnerfam@aol.com
Melissa

Re: McBride's of Arkansas

Posted: 14 Jul 2001 2:41PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2002 3:01PM GMT
Surnames: McBride
I am also working on McBride's in southeast AR. My
husband's family. Some around Warren, Bradley Co.
and Banks.

Melissa (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2001 11:47PM GMT
Hey Kelly,
Thank you for answering my message. The McBrides that I am looking for are Robert Leslie McBride b. April 25,1880 and d.April 17,1954. He was from KY. He married Mary Frances (Bobbett)McBride b. Jan.5,1890 and d. June 4, 1971. I only know of one daughter. Lucille McBride. I know there are others but do not know any names or dates. Robert McBride was my Ggrandfather. I would like to find his parents and so on. Any help at all would be grateful. My father doesn't know much about the McBrides, but would love to know. Lucille McBride lived in a very little town called Rondo. It is just outside of Marianna, Arkansas. The mailing address for Rondo is Lexa,Arkansas. There are alot of McBrides that live in Marianna. I can't think of all the names, but if you would like to have them, I will talk to my dad and I will get them.
You can e-mail me at Oxnerfam@aol.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Melissa

Posted: 18 Jul 2001 11:36AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2002 3:01PM GMT
Surnames: McBride
Any info would be appreciated, more than you will ever know.
I have a Lonnie Daniel McBride b. in IL, there is also a
brother Kelly Fitzgerald McBride not sure of where he was
born, maybe IL also.

Thanks for any and all !!

Sheri Green (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2001 4:22AM GMT
I am also searching for McBrides in AR. I do not have much: John Franklin (Frank) McBride , b: 8-26-1856 in Tupelo, Mississippi; d: 4-8-1951 in Texarkana, AR. Married Ida Pearl Burdett(e). Had 7 children. Docia Faye McBride was my mother-in-law. Does any of these names sound familiar? If so please e-mail me @ sgreen5367@aol.com

Georgia Pizzimnti (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2001 12:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McBrides, Shaw, Jones
Hi Melissa, I am also researching the McBrides of ARk. My ggrandmother was Hattie Diane McBride born in Ark in 1881 and d 1893. Her father was Wm Daniel McBride from ARk. and her mother was Sara Ann Kimmer from North Carolina. The Kimmers moved to Ark., not sure of the year. Hattie McBride married a Shaw and they had 4 daughters and a son who died very young. One of the daughters is my GMother and her name was Johnnie Muriel Shaw/Jones. My GMother told me that her family owned a lot of land in Ark. and it was donated to the state. There is supposed to be a cemetery that has the McBrides, Shaws and Jones in it. If you have any info please contact me and if I can help you please let me know. I live in Mi. and will soon be moving back to Mo.because of health problems so I will be able to do more research when I get there. Georga

Georgia Pizzimenti (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2001 12:34AM GMT
Surnames: McBrides, Shaw, Jones
Melissa, I am also researching the McBrides of Ark. My GGmother was Hattie Diane McBride/Shaw b 1881, d 1932 at the age of 51. Her parents were Wm Daniel McBride and Sara Ann Kimmer of N.C. Hattie married a Shaw and they had 4 daughters and 1 son. The son died young. ONe of the daughters is my GMother who died in 1999 in K.C. Mo. She was married to Maurice Asberry Jones of ARk. The McBrides own land in Ark. and it was doanated to the state. There is supposed to be a cemetery in Ark. that has all of the McBrides SHAw, and Jones in it. This is somewhere around Salem Ark. where my Dad was born. Any info you may have would be great and if I can help you let me know. Georgia

Posted: 16 Oct 2001 12:12PM GMT
Surnames: McBride,Crandall,Fuston
Dear Melissa,My gr.mother,Pearl Fuston, b.2-27-1888 in Ark.d.Oct.1963 in Calif. married a Roger? McBride.She had Ray Glen McBride(adopted)? by McBride,then had:Marilyn,Gladys & Roger McBride.They lived in Seattle,Spokane Wn.Ray,b.5-17- 1914,d.6-1981,had 4 child: Raymond,twins Darlene & Marlene, & Yvonne.Ray divorced 1940,married & had Ray & Bob Crandall.He died under Crandall name.Any info? Thanks for help with this.

Posted: 23 Jan 2002 2:59PM GMT
Edited: 1 Feb 2002 5:17PM GMT
Hi im Billy i was born in Poteau Okla, Feb15 1959
i have family all over okla, and some in Ark, if you care to share your info i might be able to help.

Billy G Mcbride JR

Posted: 31 Mar 2002 11:53PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2003 1:01AM GMT
My name is Brenda Hunt. I have a John Frank McBride that is the son of my Great-grandfather, Sanford G. McBride. They were in Ellis County in 1880. My John F. was born August 27, 1873, and was married to Ide Burdett on March 7, 1895. Would like for you to respond back to me at bhunt48@aol.com.
Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions