Search for content in message boards

SCHNEIDER-France>NY>OH>MI

SCHNEIDER-France>NY>OH>MI

Posted: 10 Nov 2000 11:29AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 7:40PM GMT
I am looking for information regading Florenz Madalena Schneider. They were in Albany, NY in the 1830s and then moved to Ohio (Huron, Medina?, Highland Hamilton? counties.) Their children were: Peter, Catrina, Nicholas, George, Francis "Frank", John, Henry, and Anthony. I believe they may have all settled in Michigan in the 1850s. Any information regarding any of these individuals would be greatly appreciated.

Re: SCHNEIDER-France>NY>OH>MI

JoAnnStonerock (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jul 2006 11:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schneider, Snider, Snyder, Nau, Blake, Block,Weisend, Saling, etc.
We have a John Sabastian Schneider born Aug.12-1831 Hessen Cassel, germany, father born in Prussia. Sabastian went under other names, such as Sabastian Schneider, Sylvester Snyder and Snider. Such a mess. He has relatives of the names, 1/2 brother Henry, maybe a brother Peter. His children from 1st marrage were John, Elizabeth, and Nicholas. John married Barbara Weisend Schneider, Nicholas married Winifred Dailey Schneider .
John sabastian was married first to Carolina Blake, also as Block. She born 3 children with John Sabastian. Later John married Johannah ( hannah ) Nau. More children to come of the names Matilda,Margaret, Enos, Terasa. All in Ohio.
from Fulda ( Caldwell) Ohio to southern Ohio in 1869 to Fox Settlement. New matamoras, Ohio.

Posted: 13 Oct 2009 2:45AM GMT
i have, or had a grandfather who was born around 1930 or so named john schneider. i believe his fathers name was also john, but think went by bud. bud married violet schneider and john or jack, which he was better known by, married phyllis hausfeld around the early or mid fiftiesi know they lived around bellvue ky, and southern ohio (cincinnati) bellvue was just on the other side of the river. i know there are still hausfelds, or decendents of them in and around highland hieghts ky. please let me know if its the same family...schneiderj420@hotmail.com

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 1:21AM GMT
Was your Nicholas born in Ohio around 1873?

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 1:32AM GMT
The date I have for Nicholas's birth was 15 Jan 1839 in Norwalk, OH.

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 2:29AM GMT
Darn, the Nicholas I have was born in 1873. Good luck in your search. If I come across anything I will be happy to pass it on to you though.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions