Search for content in message boards

Searching for James Kerrivan and Catherine Shortall

Searching for James Kerrivan and Catherine Shortall

Posted: 20 Mar 2011 4:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kerrivan, Shortall
My great grandparents lived in St. John's and possibly Black Head or Petty Harbour, Newfoundland. They were born in 1870, I believe. Their children were Elizabeth, John, William and Charles and they lived on Hamilton Avenue. I have no other information about James and Catherine than their names. Going through the typical records just isn't getting me anywhere. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Re: Searching for James Kerrivan and Catherine Shortall

Posted: 17 Oct 2012 2:25AM GMT
I have relatives in the Kerrivan line ,my grandmother was a Jane Kerrivan from red island and she was the daughter of Peter Kerrivan ,who was the son of Geoffrey Kerrvian from Red Island we may have some connection there,i am looking for our roots, I thnk they may go back to the Peter Kerrivan of the Masterless Men of years prior

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 12:56AM GMT
I am interested in following up with you; and I did see your September message the other day. I'm in the middle of a move and can't do much until next month. But I can tell you that I recently found my great grandfather, James Kerrivan's father. His name is Thomas Kerrivan and he lived in St. John's and, possibly, Blackhead. Do you know if any of your relatives lived in St. John's in the late 1800's or early 1900's?
Judy

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 2:17AM GMT
As far as I can find my great grandfather Geoffrey Kerrivan was born in Torbay and he married a Ellen Webber.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic