Search for content in message boards

Milltown Cemetery??

Milltown Cemetery??

Sandy Heilig (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Slaughterback, Schlotterback
Im curious as what happened to the web site that listed the Crawford County Cemeteries and the list of people that were burried in them. I can no longer find any information online on any cemetery in Crawford County that has this! Im not sure what genealogy link took me to it but it was online at one time I know. Others I talk to who also visited the site are also looking for Craw. Co. Cemeteries listing the people burried there....Milltown in paticular...... It use be online and had a full list of who was burried there, what row,plot etc. I think this needs to be put back online for all of us who are researching families that lived in the Crawford Co/Harrison county area. If anyone knows of this web site still out there that list these please contact me. Thanks.... Sandy SandyHicu@yahoo.com

Cemeteries of Crawford,Co.In.

Mary Morris Goldman (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Sandy,I don't remember what year the cemetery records came out,but I copied all of them if you need lookup let know and I will see if I can find your ancestor.I have Milltown, Fredonia,Goodman,Marengo,East Cemetery,and English cemeteries of Crawford Co Indiana

William S. Mays

Posted: 30 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
William S. Mays- Born-Died 2-24-1855
Spouse:Weathers Christena
Remarks:we14_10_s1
Buried in Marengo Cemetery-Crawford Co.Indiana

Cemeteries of Crawford Co. IN.

Posted: 30 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Apr 2005 5:23PM GMT
Surnames: Gwin, Mays
I would appreciate it if you would look up the following two men in Crawford Co. Cemeteries:
Isom (Isham) Gwin died ca. 1830.
William S. Mays died between 1840-1850.
Thank You!

Kincaids

Posted: 31 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Treasa,
I looked for Kincaids also and could not find them,do you have another line?
Mary

re: cemetaeries

Treasa brookman (View posts)
Surnames: Kincaid, glenn
Were there any Kincaid's?
maybe make a connect through another line?

Glenn and Kincaid

Treasa Sorry,
I could not find either name in the Crawford Co Cemeteries.

Crawfrod Co. Cemeteries

Treasa brookman (View posts)
Surnames: Kinciad, Glenn
I have an ancester, William Kinciad who married Elizabeth Glenn in Crawford County, June 23, 1820. He later married her sister Rebecca who had married a Shugart first. I am not sure of William's parents. Just wondered if any Kincaid were buried in Crawford County. I am trying to break down my brick wall. I understand Kinciad were involved with a church there. Not sure of name or anything. appreciate any help you may give. William died in Putman Co. IL in 1846.
Thanks
Treasa Brookman

Isom"Isham"Gwin

Doris,
Could not find Isom in the cemetery books I have,but did find him in the marriage book,you may have this. He married Mary Liken 10-20-1819 in Crawford Co. Indiana.Is Isom the brother of Elizabeth Gwin who married David Denton if so she is my ggggrandmother.If you have them would you please send me their parents names.Mary

Can you look in your books for me please

Aislon Rae Sheets (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Cramer
I am the great-granddaughter of Herman Ray Cramer I know that he married a Mary Kay ? not sure of her maiden last name. Can you look in your marriage book for those names and also I am wondering if the marriage book has the parents of the bride and groom? If so can you please send me an email with the names of both the brides and grooms please. I can not get any information out of my grandmother and or her daughter my Aunt. If you can help please let me know I do know that the marrige was in Crawford County.

Thanks a million
Aislon Rae Sheets
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions