Search for content in message boards

SW VA Quesenberry families

SW VA Quesenberry families

Posted: 20 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Aug 2005 6:17PM GMT
Surnames: Quesenberry
If you have Quesenberry family connections in Floyd Co., VA, please get in touch with me. I am gathering material for a book on the SW Virginia Quesenberry/Quesinberry families, showing that we ALL share a common ancestor. I don't want to leave a family line out - I have about 500 marriages from Floyd Co, VA alone, so I know that some kinfolk are out there!! Please help me with this project my sharing your family line. Thanks so much, Betty Jo Q. McDaniels, 2566 Va. Beach Blvd., Va. Beach, VA 23452

Quesenberry's from Floyd County

Janice (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Quesenberry, Beckner, Leath
I have info concerning Damey Adeline Quesenberry, dau. of Nathaniel Quesenberry. She was my great grandmother. I don't have all the info with me. Am at work. Her daughter was Eva Mae Beckner m. Charles Clarence Leath. They were my mother's parents.

Re: SW VA Quesenberry families

Posted: 23 Jul 2001 5:16AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2001 3:31AM GMT
I am a daughter of John Douglas Quesenberry, from West Virginia. I am not familiar with our background, but I would like to find out more.

Betty Jo McDaniels (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2001 12:20PM GMT
Will be glad to share - but I need a little more info - g/parents names/dates/places. I have more old genealogy than info on the recent generations. Please stay in touch. bjmcdaniels@prodigy.net Will look forward to hearing from you again. Betty Jo

Betty Jo McDaniels (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2001 9:24PM GMT
Please send me your address and I will gladly exchange info with you - I have more info on Salalthiel Q f/o David Q and Pearl Marshall, parents of Austin Q. Can you help me with the children of Austin? and your father's family?? Betty Jo Quesenberry McDaniels, 2566 Va. Beach Blvd., Va. Beach, VA 23452 Will look for your response - sure glad to hear from you.

Re: Quesenberry's from Floyd County

Posted: 30 Nov 2001 9:26PM GMT
Janice,
Trying to find out when she died. The second time she married was to my grandfather and they divorced. I live in Carroll Co. VA and have contact with one of her grandaughters. Would like to share information.

Janice (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2001 4:41AM GMT
I didn't understand who you wanted to know the date of death for: Dami Quesenberry or Eva Mae Beckner or my mother.

Posted: 1 Dec 2001 5:48PM GMT
I need to know when Dami died and where she is buried.

Janice (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2001 1:33AM GMT
I will check my info. as soon as I get back to Montgomery--am in Panama City right now--back in Montgomery on Monday.

shirley (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2002 12:55AM GMT
Surnames: QUESENBERRY-VONQUESTENBERG
Mt grandparents areRowena and Andrew Quesenberry
My father was their son Dwight
I am Shirley Quesenberry

I am of the VonQuestenberg line from Germany
Get in touch for your book
Shirley
per page