Search for content in message boards

My Faust Connection

My Faust Connection

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 5:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Faust, Close, Dunkelberger, Moll, Schoch
I've been working on my paternal ancestry, Close line from Germany, and find a connection to the FAUST surname. Other connected surnames are: DUNKELBERGER, SHOCH, MOLL. These are the main family lines. I've come to a cut-off point for 2009 and I am willing to share with anyone interested. Would like to find some FAUST connections.

If anyone is interested in a copy of my gedcom, just send me your name and email address and i'll be happy to share a copy with you. I'll be hoping that you in return will share with me.

Sarah McCray
saramac@windstream.net

Re: My Faust Connection

Posted: 7 Jan 2010 5:52PM GMT
by way of Berks County?

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 12:41AM GMT
My faust coonnection begins in Vienna Austria, when my grandmother Hilde Sieber gives birth to Peter Joseph Faust via Henry H. Faust. I have no idea of her side of the family because she fled Austria and came to US via New York, but ended up in Tyler Texas until she passed from colon cancer in 1956 His family - i belive his parents are William E Faust and Ruby Hall Faust. William's parents came from Georgia and the Hall came from louisiana and that is all i currently have can anyone help?/

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 7:50PM GMT
I would appreciate your information. I am looking for a Elizabeth Faust b. app. 1835 married a Silas Smith.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic