Search for content in message boards

Squire Vivian Pickett

Squire Vivian Pickett

Posted: 11 Apr 2009 10:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for any and all info on Squire Vivian Pickett born July 23, 1898 and twin to Paul Laverne Pickett. He married Bernice Watson (1902) and June Elizabeth Schaal (1902). His father name was William Thomas Pickett and mother's name was Margaret Robinson Pickett (1874-1962) I am searching this side of the family. Both Squire and Paul were born in Ogden, Ut. I know that they are both buried in the cementary there.

Thanks
Amber

Re: Squire Vivian Pickett

Posted: 13 Apr 2009 10:34PM GMT
Surnames: Picket
Have you tried searching the Ogden Cemetery On Line Records?
You could also try Utah Digital Newspapers on line. (Ogden Standard)
If you have death dates the Weber County Library has volunteere that will search and send you copies of obituaries The library has a web site.

Posted: 13 Apr 2009 11:52PM GMT
Surnames: Pickett
Where can i find the links to those places.. i found him in the Utah cementary, but i can find out anything about his life. Thanks for the info tho

Posted: 20 Jan 2010 6:17AM GMT
Surnames: Pickett
This is my uncle and though I didn't know him well I have some pages in a scrapbook about him.

Posted: 20 Jan 2010 4:50PM GMT
I'm getting closer....anything that you can send me i would appreiate. I've got the items from the Ogden standard papers but can't download them to the tree, but have them on disc...I know he was a twin to Paul which i have a pic of, but nothing else...please send me anything that u have.

Thanks
Sue

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 9:17AM GMT
Squire Vivian Pickett was my g reat great grandfather and I have letters and many photos of him if you are interested. I am interested in any additional photos or information you may have as I work on his histroy.

Thanks,
F. Benson

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 9:19AM GMT
Amber,

Squire Vivian Pickett is my great grandfather and I have many photos of him as well as my great grandmother Alice Bernice (Benny) Watson. I am happy to share. I too would love anything you have to add.

-F. Benson

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 9:21AM GMT
Sue,
I can help you out! He was my great grandfather and I have info.

-F. Benson

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 9:22AM GMT
I can help.

-F. Benson

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 7:05PM GMT
Please all and any info would be welcome as I don't know this side of the family well.

Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic