Search for content in message boards

Roulet? Reulet? Searching for J. A. Reulet

Roulet? Reulet? Searching for J. A. Reulet

Posted: 8 Dec 2003 12:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Roulet, Reulet, Broussard, Moorman, Kelley
I am searching for John A. Roulet or Reulet, married to Marie Stein, father to John George, who married Lura Broussard. I have found only Jean Augustin Reulet married to Marie Stein but no reference to a son John George. If anyone has any information that will help me find my great grandfathers information or link these two names I would greatly appreciate it. John A. Roulet and Marie Stein Roulet would have lived in Rosedale at the time Lura married John George Roulet.

HElp?
Thanks!
Kelley

Contact Archives of Diocese of Baton Rouge

Posted: 25 Dec 2003 5:12PM GMT
Surnames: Reulet
You need to contact the archives http://www.diobr.org/departments/Archives/index.htm and this website will give you the proper procedures for doing so. You should narrow your search to Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church in Vacherie (St. James Parish) where the Reulets originated from. Also, St. Joseph Catholic Church in Grosse Tête (Iberville Parish) which is near Rosedale.

Re: Contact Archives of Diocese of Baton Rouge

Kelley Storey (View posts)
Posted: 26 Dec 2003 12:19AM GMT
Surnames: Reulet, Broussard, Moorman, Kelley
Thank you so very much!
Hugs
Kelley

Re: Roulet? Reulet? Searching for J. A. Reulet

Fay Louque (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2004 1:30AM GMT
Kelley the name John is english for Jean. I saw the info you have in the Vacherie book by Elton Oubre. All of Jean Reulet and Marie Stein genealogies are in the book. Fay Louque

Kelley (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2004 10:42AM GMT
Surnames: Teulet, Roulet, Laborde, Broussard
Thank you very much for your help Fay! This is quite exciting! Just wish I could find more faster on other lines of the family as well!
Thanks Again!
Kelley

Fay Louque (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2004 1:07AM GMT
Kelley I have the Vacherie book.ALmost all are related to me some kind of way. I also have Reulet in my Amedee Line from Vacherie. What lines are you looking for I also own all of the Baton Rouge Diocese Books.Fay Louque

Posted: 17 Apr 2009 4:24AM GMT
Edited: 21 May 2009 2:32PM GMT
Surnames: Broussard, Reulet
George Roulet and Lura Broussard were my Grandparents. Their daughter, Fern Annalee was my Mother. In 1957 I was stationed at Fort Polk,La and visited several times with Grandfather Roulet. His original spelling was Reulet but when he went to work for the railroad it was somehow changed to Roulet; I am not familiar with the other names you mention.

Posted: 20 May 2009 7:17PM GMT
ernie,
please email me.
rkat201@yahoo.com

i just sent photos of your family to kim broussard. June was my grandmother. Fern is her sister.

kathy

Posted: 21 May 2009 1:42AM GMT
I'm your 2nd cousin. Please email me at zaria@earthlink.net
Been looking for Fern's children.

Posted: 21 Jun 2012 5:37PM GMT
I am looking for the descendants of Augustin Reulet and Marie Stein. I see your grandfather was John George Reulet and he had two children, June Reulet, who died in 1978 and Fern Annalee, who was your mother. Can you please let me know if she is still living or what her date of death was. Also I would appreciate any other information you can provide on your grandfather George's sister Natalie. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic