Search for content in message boards

STRICKLAND

STRICKLAND

Posted: 11 Jun 2007 3:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ANISEKO, AULL, KERSLAKE, STRICKLAND, TOREA.
Talofa/Hello:

Anyone living near Vailima, Samoa, can put me in touch with STRICKLAND descents?

This is regarding the surnames: ANISEKO, AULL, KERSLAKE, and TOREA.

Fa'afetai/Thanks!

Manuia/Regards,
--Manaia

Re: STRICKLAND

Posted: 5 Aug 2007 10:42PM GMT
Hi, my name is Lorna Aniseko, I am also looking for desendants of Aniseko. The info I have is that the surname Aniseko is originally Aniseto. Aniseto was changed to aniseko when he lived in Tonga, Aniseko is my great-grandfather. He was married to a Tongan and had 5 or 7 children then three or more returned to Samoa when their mother died. I only know 2 names of the ones that returned to Samoa. Meke or Mika Aniseko and Pisila or Pricilla Aniseko. In Tonga the children took the father name Aniseko as their last name, which a lot of Tongans do. No one in the family knows what then happened to Aniseko's children that left, cause he married again to my great-grandmother and had 7 with her. I hope that helps.

Your Sincerely

Lorna Aniseko

Posted: 6 Aug 2007 2:39AM GMT
Surnames: ANISEKO, ANISETO
Talofa/Hello Lorna:

Could you send more info regarding ANISEKO/ANISETO i.e. their first names, BMD years, etc., anything you can share in order to help you on your journey?

Fa'afetai/Thanks!

Manuia/Regards,
--Manaia

Posted: 7 Mar 2009 8:01AM GMT
Hi Manaia, I have recently received information re: Robert Aull who was living in Apia prior to 1845. He had a second marriage to a Samoan woman called Apitaila and had children William, Robert, Caaroline and Joshua. He was born approx 1798 and was from London. I think Caroline was from his second marriage the way the will reads. Are any of these names familiar at all? Jann

Posted: 3 Dec 2012 2:31PM GMT
My great grandfather is Torea Strickland. I just started this year a website called Stricklands in Samoa. I think you are a relative of mine. Kerslake is auntie Beautys last name married to Sosiua Strickland, one of Torea Stricklands son. My grandmother is Masela Teremoana Strickland Ioane. I see you mention Aniseto, who is Maselas half brother. Here is my email paul6fam@verizon.net my phone number is 281-3387285, I would be more than happy to help you. Steve Strickland used to live in Vailima, son of Sosiua Strickland.

Thanks Mele Paul.

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 3:00AM GMT
Whati is your email

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions