Search for content in message boards

Looking For Ida Bernice Burton Brown

Looking For Ida Bernice Burton Brown

Posted: 20 Apr 2013 12:35AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Burton , Brown
our names are Brenda and Brittany and we are looking for our grandmother Ida Brown which is Maggie Belchers sister we have been looking for her for almost 10 yrs and we are trying to see if you are able to help us or if someone in maggies family is able to help us please email us back at lathonphillips01@yahoo.com either way and let us know she has great grandchildren that she has never meet and we are ao worried about her we just want to know if she is ok and to be able to hear her voice or know any information on her so please ,she a daughter of The Late Charles Burton of Greenup co,ky

Re: Looking For Ida Bernice Burton Brown

Posted: 20 Apr 2013 3:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to see if I can help you. However, when I research Charles Burton I came across several marriages with children but not IDA B....I located, a Seredine "Don", Charles Jr. Maggie Marie, by one marriage then George A (died as an infant) and Bertha Marie by lst marriage.
It may be a long shot but did she go by another name..About when was she born?

Posted: 20 Apr 2013 3:50PM GMT
I am trying to see if I can help you. However, when I research Charles Burton I came across several marriages with children but not IDA B....I located, a Seredine "Don", Charles Jr. Maggie Marie, by one marriage then George A (died as an infant) and Bertha Marie by lst marriage.
It may be a long shot but did she go by another name..About when was she born?

Posted: 20 Apr 2013 4:37PM GMT
Ionly knewn her as Burnice Burton, but that the right nFamily
Thank

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 3:07PM GMT
Still making an effort to assist you. I did locate the obituarhy for MAGGIE MARIE BURTON BELCHER DILLON who died 27 Oct 2002 in Marion Co OH. (Do you have this obit?)
It does mention IDA BERNICE BROWN as living in Marion. It also contains names of her siblings and survived by her husband, JOHN DILLON of Columbus, OHIO -Sisters IDA and ELLA MAY BRANSON and two brothers, DON of Troy, Ohio and Charles,

I also located the obituary for BIRDINE DON BURTONwho died 15 Nov 2005..It contains the name of his wife RUBY. He served as Chief of Police in Cardington, OH..Sheriff's Dept in Morrow and founder of Burton's Used Cars

His obituary did not name any of his siblings - past or present.

I can forward these two obits to you in hope of securing further leads......

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 4:02PM GMT
Yes I have Both obit Thank
per page

Find a board about a specific topic