Search for content in message boards

HOLT in Tennessee

HOLT in Tennessee

Posted: 18 Apr 2000 7:08AM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 9:18PM GMT
Looking for any information on Eva C. HOLT who married Thomas S. CATES in Moore County, Tennessee on February 25, 1880.

Holt in TN

Dennis Eleogram (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2000 6:24PM GMT
I don't know that person you're looking for, but I am the Great, Great, Grandson of George L. Holt and Sabra Jane Harper of Cocke CO. TN His Father was John W. Holt
Lonie Holt was George's Granddaughter who married Allen Clevenger of Cocke Co. TN
Their daughter, Gladys married my dad, James P. Eleogram of Memphis, TN----Thanks

Holt's in Teen.

Posted: 26 Apr 2000 7:51PM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2001 9:04AM GMT
My dad's grandfather was born in Knoxville,Tn in 1834 his name is C.G.W.(Lum)Holt the C stands for Columbus He was one of five brothers that served in the CivilWar. The other four brothers was John,William,James and David. Columbus was first married to Elizabeth Menafee she died in child birth Both Elizabeth and Child didn't make it three weeks later he married Martha Wright.

tenn holts

cindy (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2000 8:19PM GMT
by any chance do you know where your william holt moved to after the war. i might have some info that would help you

James Holt

D Penne (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2000 12:47PM GMT
My g-g grandfather was a James Holt (born 1850?), married to Nancy Lennen. Son Benjamin Holt is my g-grandfather. Any info would be appreciated.

Holt Families in Cocke Co., TN area

Steven M. Manning (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 4:51AM GMT
I noticed your message and knew we are related. Could you please contact me and check my web site (http://www.radiks.net/~manning/holt.htm)? Thanks.

Holt

Patricia Montgomery (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2000 11:31AM GMT
Searching for Henry Holt b. 1792 NC-d.1818 Wartrace, Bedford Cty,Tenn. m. Elizabeth McGuire,(12 children; son Henry Washington Holt b. 1835 Wartrace Bedford Ct. TENN; d. 1886; m. Nancy Annie Jamison (6 ch.).

Re: Holt in TN

Posted: 17 May 2008 4:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Holt, Dawson, Nease
Hi, my ggg-grandfsther Andrew J. Holt was the younger brother of George L. -- how much do you know about their family?
Posted: 11 Mar 2011 9:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Holt, Jamison
Patricia,

I am a descendent of Nancy Ann (Annie) Jamison's brother, Joseph. I would like to know what info you have on Henry and Nancy's children. I will share what I have with you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions