Search for content in message boards

Joesph Benhart Laszynskyj

Joesph Benhart Laszynskyj

Posted: 15 Dec 2009 11:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Laszynskyj
I'm looking for information on Joesph Benhart Laszynskyj,born approx 1922 in Austria. Married Anastasia Wowk, together they immigrated to Montreal and then on to Raymond Alberta. They had 12 children, 2 born in Austria and the other 10 here in Canada. Any information would be truly appreciated.

Thanks
Kim Nielsen

Re: Joesph Benhart Laszynskyj

Posted: 16 Dec 2009 12:16AM GMT
Hello

you may have this but I will post it anyway

The Lethbridge Herald Apr 16, 2005
JOSEPH "JOE" BENHART LASZYNSKYJ MARCH 26,1922 - APRIL 14,2005 It is wilh great sadness that we announce the passing of our Dad, at the age of 83 years. A devoted father and loving husband, JOSEPH (Joe) immigrated to Canada in 1951. He resided in Raymond where he worked as a labourer and at the trailer factory. His passions were fishing with his sons, repairing engines large and small, and carpentry. In 1986 he moved lo Lethbridge where he resided until his passing. Joseph (Joe) is survived by his beloved wife Anastasia (Annie) and the children they raised together, Micheal Laszynski, Jerry (Susan) Laszynski, Dorthea (Joe) Rewers, Helen (Ed) Helfinbien, Stacey (Terry) Smith, Rosie Drown (Kevin), Lily Dahl, Olga Asuchack (Mike), Luba Laszynskyj, Rose (Ken) Nielson, and also raised their grandson Timothy. He was also survived by many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, extended family and friends. Joseph (Joe) was predeceased by his brother John, son Joseph (Joey), daughter Barbara Ann, and grandchildren. Family and friends are invited to pay their respects between 6:00 PM and 9 00 PM on Sunday, April 17, 2005 at Martin Bros Memorial Chapel, 703 - 13 St. S., Lethbridge, AB. Funeral Divine Liturgy Prayers will be celebrated at 10:00 AM, Monday, April 18, 2005, at St. Volodymyr Ukrainian- Catholic Church, 715 - 13 St. N Lelhbridge, AB, with Father Mark Bayrock, celebrant. Funeral arrangements entrusted to Bruce Small of Martin Bros. Funeral Chapels.

Thelma

Posted: 16 Dec 2009 1:24AM GMT
Thank you Thelma, I tried to quiry the Lethbridge Herald but it would only go to 1955, so this is a great start.

Thanks again
Kim

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 7:42AM GMT
To whom wrote this I would like to know more about my gramps and grams who I miss and loved please contact me at cheyguy79@hotmail.com thanks

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 4:39PM GMT
Surnames: LAZYNSKYJ
Hi, Did you read the post by Albetagirl posted 2009
The Obituary published has good information - that can help with your research.
There are names of family that can be followed up by you - check online white pages directory MyTelus 411.ca and contact family.

From Alberta GenWeb Local History book site Perhaps family connected.
LAZINSKI, Mr.; Trails of Winterburn; Parkland

Some families submitted family history/stories to a local history book project
cheers, Stella
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions