Search for content in message boards

Family tree

Posted: 10 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Mar 2005 9:06PM GMT
Surnames: Fischer
I am looking for my great greatgrandfathers home town in germany, I now live in the state of mich. was born here in Sault Ste.Marie Michigan 1938

FISCHER in PA

Rebecca Penn (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FISCHER FISHER
Not knowing your gggrndfathers name I don't know if we are connected or not. I am a descendant of Sebastian FISCHER who came to PA by the way of New York, and England. But he was born in Zofringen, Aargau, Switzerland.

If there is a connection please e-mail me.

fischer

donna wells (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
i have know ideal who my great grandfather is. i do know we have german blood,but as far as relatives i have no clue. when my grandfather was killed my mother was only 3 years old. she never met any of her family(fischer). i'm doing this research for her so she will know her roots. i guess i'll run into a brick wall .i don't know much of this family

Answer to your response

We have a lot of simularities in our familys, such as my fathers name was Joseph and my name is Bernard, my grandfathers name was Bernhard,as was my great, grandfathers.the only way we could be related would be through my great grandfather who was born in Germany. Where did your great grandfather come from? If it was from the upper peninsula of michigan then we may be related, and if so I have a lot of Information on them. My father had a lot of half-brothers and sisters but only one sister who just past away.My grandfather had a lot of brothers and sisters and through them we may be related.

fischer

donna wells (View posts)
Surnames: george bernard fischer, joe fischer, loretta fischer
i hope were related. my grand father george bernard fischer was killed when he was 29 years old. he was married to a violet marie eades. they had 6 girls. he died between 1937-1940. he had a brother joe fischer and a sister named loretta fischer. they lived in st.louis.

Fischer

Michael Reardon (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
My wife is Marianne Fischer
Her father is Adalbert Fischerb.28.11.1914 from Hamburg Germany
His father was Johann Heinrich Fischer b. 1891 d 1984 a seaman from Hamburg who married Frieda Strohbehn.
His Father was Rudolf Theodor Friedrich Fischer b.1841 d. 1902 also from Hamburg also believed to be a seaman and married to Teresa Franciska Gruber

Fischer's in Bavaria

Posted: 21 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Michael, I appreciate your Response But I have no Idea where my great grandfather,Bernhart Fischer came from in Germany except that he and my great grandmother Gracencie Mayer left from Hamburg in the mid 1800's.If you have any more Information that may help me please let me know. Also where do you live?? I live in Houghton lake, Michigan, and I also have other people here that are reseaching another Branch of ther Fischer family, I will forward the Info you sent me to them, in hope they can help.

Re: Fischer's in Bavaria

Posted: 14 Jan 2014 10:31PM GMT
Surnames: prucker
theodore fischer in Bavaria. there is a street out side of munic. germany. my family and relitives own and have for two generations or more. theodore fischer strass has about 10 homes on it now, but it did belong to just one ,untill family grew. as of now rudalf poufler, ernst ludwig prucker, maximillion, johanna deam, and one more that i dont remember. i think the town is called allah. anyways the point is most streets were named after family owners and this was alot of land to split up.
sorry about the spelling ,im in a big hurry to get out of work
per page

Find a board about a specific topic