Search for content in message boards

Early PA Births 1675-1875

Early PA Births 1675-1875

Posted: 8 Nov 2005 5:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a book that list names,births, baptisms, of early births in PA. The book lists Lutheran Churchs, and most of the people are of German descent. If I can help someone, please e-mail me me and I will look up for you.

Re: Early PA Births 1675-1875

Posted: 30 Nov 2005 2:24AM GMT
Surnames: Harter
I posted the following message before I saw your message.

I have a William Morgan Harter who according to 1880 West Virginia Harrison County Census was born somewhere in Penna. in 1830 to a father that was also shown as being born in Germany! That is all I have. What are chances of finding a birth record some where in Penna for William or any reference to his particular Harter line???

I am pretty sure William is not connected to the TK Harter line nor the George Andreas Harter line. He is also NOT in Mary Harter's book.

Any ideas??

Roland Huffort (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2006 2:27AM GMT
I am searching the Hoffert/Huffort line.I am back to Stephen and Luceeta Hoffert married in Jun 1850.Stephen's father is given as John Hoffert Jr an his father in church records of the Unon church in Friedendsville would be John hoffert..perhaps Johan John Hoffert Would you have any inf on this.

Posted: 14 Jul 2009 2:36AM GMT
I am looking for information on the Teeter family. I have found connections in Northampton, Bucks, and Monroe counties with possible links in nearby counties. Do you mind checking for any mention of the Teeter family in the book? (Alternate spellings: Teetor and Dieter are most common.)

Thanks for the help.

Re: Early PA Births 1675-1875 - Searching for Eliza Palsgrove

Posted: 14 Jul 2009 2:40PM GMT
Surnames: Palsgrove
I am looking for a record for Eliza Palsgrove, born c. 1808. The family lived around Weissport or Parryville in what would have been Northampton County at the time of her birth c. 1808. (Now Carbon County) Her parents names were Jacob and Mary. Eliza's siblings were Henry, Franklin, Sarah, Mary, Lucy, Charles, William, and Rebecca. Alternate spellings of the name could be Paltzgrove or Pottsgrove.

Re: Early PA Births 1675-1875 - Correction: Searching for Eliza Palsgrove

Posted: 14 Jul 2009 2:45PM GMT
Surnames: Palsgrove
Correction: Eliza was born c. 1848

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 12:49PM GMT
Im looking for my gggrandfather his name is Samuel Black he was born in Indiana county pa in 1804 and he died in 3-27-1885. We are looking for either a death certificate of a birth certificate to show us who his mother and father are.He is buried in Cookport cemetery in indiana county pa.if you can help me you can email me at this address jeffrey.boody@verizon.net
Thank you
Kathy

Posted: 5 Aug 2009 11:58PM GMT
I looking for John Fisher born abt 1789-1797 father thought to be John/Thomas. They lived in Westmoreland County abt 1820, He married Mary/Catharine Miller. that is all I know about him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank.
Darlene

Posted: 6 Aug 2009 5:16PM GMT
we found out that our Samuel Blacks mom was Jane White and his dad is James Black.what we want to know is how many children did they have besides our Samuel.We know of one other child his name is David Black and he married a lady by the name of Annis Anne young.what ever you can tell me about this family i would appreciate it very much.
If you know anything could you please email me at jeffrey.boody@verizon.net
Thank you
Kathy

Posted: 8 Aug 2009 4:15AM GMT
Surnames: Kappler
If you can help me in any way I would sincerly appreciate it. Trying to find ANYTHING on Joseph Kappler listed in the 1930 census. b. abt 1856...not sure where; census records conflicting. Married to Amelia. sons Edward and Wendelin Kappler.... Edward had sons Norman Myron and Raymond-(who died young) They lieved in pittsburgh, allegheny, pa... Just continue to hit a brick wall with Joseph...who would be my husbands great grandfather. Thanks if you can come up with anything on this line....Debbie Kappler
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions