Search for content in message boards

Looking for a Crow / Holt marriage in 1700's

Looking for a Crow / Holt marriage in 1700's

Dusty Pilgrim (View posts)
Posted: 5 Oct 2000 5:26PM GMT
Am looking for the parents of an Arpha or Orpha Holt born 1790's. Lived in Knox Co./Harlan Co., Ky.. She married James Miracle (b.1792). With nothing else to go on...they named a son James Crow (b.1828). So am wondering if Crow was her mother's maiden name..or family name !
Thanks for any light...ANYONE can shed !!!
Dusty (Mason) Pilgrim

crow/holt

terri whitley (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2000 10:10PM GMT
WOW! I just finished posting asking my those 2 names. My paternal grandparents are Mildred Crow Millemon, and Walter Holt. I am told he died somewhere around 1946 when my dad was born. I have no other information on them. Just thought I would post that synchronisity!
Terri

Holt / Crow marriage ?

Dusty Pilgrim (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2000 5:09PM GMT
I can't help you...and you can't help me..but it IS odd that we are BOTH looking for the same names !
Mine is just a wild guess, but when you get back there nothing else to go on, you grasp at straws !
I did see a Holt / Crow marrige later than what I was looking for, if you want contact me at :
daviddusty@netzero.net
and I'll try find again send to you.
Good hunting !
Dusty Pilgrim

crow/holt

Posted: 23 Oct 2000 5:37PM GMT
Yes, I thought it was pretty strange.
Thing is, although my father was born to a Walter Holt, and Mildred Crow, they never married, so I don't even have that to go on. I have taken down your email though....maybe in the long run we will meet up again with another commonality. LOL Stranger things have happened, huh? LOL
Thanks for your reply. My email is airgemini@netzero.net
Terri

crow/holt

Posted: 23 Oct 2000 5:40PM GMT
Yes, I thought it was pretty strange.
Thing is, although my father was born to a Walter Holt, and Mildred Crow, they never married, so I don't even have that to go on. I have taken down your email though....maybe in the long run we will meet up again with another commonality. LOL Stranger things have happened, huh? LOL
Thanks for your reply. My email is airgemini@netzero.net
Terri
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions