Search for content in message boards

Troy Shelton

Troy Shelton

Amber Luther (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2000 3:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Nov 2005 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Shelton
My moms name was Regina Shelton ,grandfater and mother..Troy Shelton and Georgia Shelton.

Ann Shelton Geralds

shirley nale (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2000 7:57AM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2005 2:26AM GMT
Surnames: Shelton, Geralds
luther,
what is your gfathers name? or what part of tn. was your mother from ? ann shelton geralds is from mcminn ,tn. looking for her father and family. she is my gggrandmother. shirley

Shelton/Luthur

Posted: 22 Apr 2000 12:11AM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2005 2:23AM GMT
Surnames: Shelton, Luther
My mother was a Shelton. She had a brother named James Luthur Shelton. We never knew where the name Luthur came from. Their grandfather was born in Tenn. We are trying to trace his roots. The name James is all the way through this Shelton family. Do you know of a Shelton/Luthur connection in Tenn. in 1850-60? Try Knights5@aol.com to join a Shelton research group.

shelton/luther

amber (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2000 10:52AM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2005 2:09AM GMT
Surnames: Shelton, Luther
my mothers madien name is regina luther and my father is Aaron Luther we r from west tennessee near memphis

Jessie Sheltons Kids

James D. George (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 1:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2005 11:08PM GMT
Yes Im hurting info on my great grandmothers Family She is from Jessie Sheltons line they is surpose to be a book ok this lind but Don't no where any Info please email.

JESSIE SHELTON

SHIRLEY NALE (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2000 4:09PM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2005 11:06PM GMT
I HAVE A BOOK THAT I COPIED THAT HAS THE SHELTON LINE IN IT . I HAVEN'T LOOKED AT IT IN A LONG WHILE. WHAT ARE THE NAMES THAT YOU NEED TO BE LOOKED UP? ALSO WHERE WERE THE FAMILY FROM? MINE IS IN TENNESSEE. LET ME KNOW .

Jessie Shelton

James D. George (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2000 4:25PM GMT
Edited: 20 Nov 2005 3:18AM GMT
Surnames: Shelton, Burks
ok My gggrand mother was Naricissi Emaline b. 1/21/1866 in Coffee Co. Tn M. Robert Benjiami Burks 2/6/1883 in Coffee Co. Tn. d 4/8/1896 Coffee Co.Tn Her Father was John Shelton dates unknow his wife was named Eamline is all I no . But Heard John was son of Jessie and that they was a book on his line but don.t no anything about it or Name of book and where to get . If any info email Jimmy at JaGu189388@aol.com

Tennessee Shelton's

Posted: 21 Jul 2000 10:07PM GMT
Edited: 20 Nov 2005 3:06AM GMT
Message 911..Searching for the parents of James Knox Polk Shelton, bca1845-46 in TN. Served in the Tenn 44th Inf. CSA Co. I. His wife said he was from Middle Tennessee, in pension papers she mentions Trousdale, and Lebanon. Father may also have been from Tennessee. Can your book possibly have any information that would help me? JKP came to Texas after the Civil War and I have information on his family, and marriages. Hoping you can help me. contact me at chrdcol@gte.net Sincerely, Dee Colvin

Jesse Shelton

Posted: 13 Sep 2000 4:07PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2006 7:37AM GMT
Surnames: Shelton, Pillow
I am interested in the book. If it includes my line of Sheltons, I would pay for copies if you are willing. My great great grandfather was Jesse Shelton who married Malinda Pillow. He was born in Tennessee; some say his father was Stephen Shelton; others say not. He would have been born ca. 1804 if his gave his age correctly in Census.
Lived in Giles County, Tn and died there in 1880. Would love to hear from you.
Barbara

Tennessee Sheltons-Phillip Anderson Shelton

Posted: 30 Nov 2000 12:26AM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2005 11:05PM GMT
Surnames: Shelton, Lamar
My gggrandfather was Phillip Anderson Shelton b. 1859 in Ala., my family says around Jackson Co. He married Nancy Jane Lamar in Lauderdale Co. Ala and all their 7 children were born there. They had 2 sons, Willie Lee and George. George married Bell Benthal and they had a son named Jessie who died at an early age, around 17. I am trying to find out who Phillip Anderson's parents were. Any help at all would be appreciated so much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic