Search for content in message boards

Bull Family - VA>NC>GA>MS>AR>OK>TX>points west

Bull Family - VA>NC>GA>MS>AR>OK>TX>points west

Posted: 24 Jun 2002 12:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jul 2003 4:03AM GMT
Surnames: Sparks, Ruth, Brooks, Pryor, Wyatt, Deale, Bull, Johnson, Pearce, Blount, Campbell, Chapman, Maxwell, Kees, Pepper, Grantham, Crenshaw, et. al.
For those of you researching the Ambrose Bull family lines, you might want to invest in a book by Mary Sparks Matthews. It is entitled, "Fourteen Frontier Familes: Sparks, Ruth, Brooks, Pryor, Wyatt, Deale, Bull, Johnson, Pearce, Blount, Campbell, Chapman, Maxwell, Kees."

You will find it entertaining and educational. It is a fun and informative read.

If you are interested, you can contact Mary S. Matthews at:
MaryKermit@prodigy.net

There is a very limited supply of books remaining. Do hurry before they are gone.

Happy ancestor hunting!
Roger

Re: Bull Family - VA>NC>GA>MS>AR>OK>TX>points west

Posted: 30 Dec 2002 5:00AM GMT
Surnames: Bull, Ives. Welch, Clark
I am a bull desedent .I while i was reading the Bull Message board and i saw the book by Mary Sparks Matthew and wondered where i could get a copy.
thank you

Re: Bull Family - VA>NC>GA>MS>AR>OK>TX>points west

Posted: 30 Dec 2002 10:09AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2003 4:03AM GMT
Surnames: Bull, Johnson, Campbell, Chapman, Blount, Brooks, Sparks, Maxwell, Smith, Pepper, et. al.
Mary Roman Sparks Matthews book is titled: "Fourteen Frontier Families." It's about the following families and their migrations around the United States: Sparks, Ruth, Brooks, Pryor, Wyatt, Deale, Bull, Johnson, Pearce, Blount, Campbell, Chapman, Maxwell, Kees.

You can reach Mary at MaryKermit@Prodigy.Net.

Please give us more information on your connection to the Bull family line. I'd appreciate any data that you can provide in an attempt to fill the missing leaves, branches and limbs of our wonderful family tree....

With kind regards,
Roger
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions