Search for content in message boards

Chaut. Co. Cemeteires

Chaut. Co. Cemeteires

Posted: 17 Dec 2002 2:40AM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Edited: 24 Oct 2005 6:16PM GMT
Surnames: Any
I am going through the cemeteries in Chauttauqua County and taking photos of all the tombstones in them, some are unreadable. I have done the Pioneer Cemetery in Forestville, Ball Hill Cmetery and some of the Swift Cemetery. Also have completed the Christian Cemetery in Arkwright and some of the Cassadaga Cemetery. If anyone would like photos or information please email me.

Re: Chaut. Co. Cemeteires

Posted: 18 Dec 2002 10:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Jan 2006 1:46PM GMT
I am interested in any WIGGINS you come across. James SMITH, d. 1830s?, Paul, d. 1860's, Luke or Milo Smith, dates unknown but could be anywhere from 1860's to 1900. George and John RAPPOLE and their wives/ch. Jeramiah, Olive and son's Robert & Milton COWDEN

If you have digital photos, email them to me and I can have them printed thru Walmart.

Posted: 18 Dec 2002 1:44PM GMT
Edited: 24 Oct 2005 6:16PM GMT
Ronni do you have any idea what cemeteries these people are in? Please email me and let me know.

Posted: 18 Dec 2002 5:15PM GMT
Edited: 18 May 2004 1:57PM GMT
Hi I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE PICTURES OF THE STONES IN COWDEN CEM. in Arkwright.NY. All Ackles--Bartons--
Clinton--Coles--Palmer--VanCise.

Chaut. Cem. -Bartons

I will gladly pay for your expense. DON-JOE1@MSN.COM
my husband's line starts with the Bemus's in Bemus point, so if you go there, I would be interested, also. Thank You Joanne

Mary Dart (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2002 10:00PM GMT
Surnames: Dart
Mark. I posted the wrong place. I would be interested to find out if you find a James DART in any of the cemeteries you are doing. He and his wife Anna Covel would have been born early 1800s like 1815-1820s. Thanks.
Mary

Posted: 24 Dec 2002 6:00AM GMT
Edited: 14 Apr 2003 7:23AM GMT
Surnames: Stafford Smith Phelps
Howdy, I'd be interest in some photos in the Riverside Cemetery in Kennedy. I had taken a few and did not come out legible. These headstone are granite and the chiseled inscriptions are tough to photograph legibly. What would be a fair compensation for expenses for your effort? I have cemeteries from Tucker to Levant to one in Falconer to a couple in Jamestown/Lakewood area.

Feel free to email me

H Trump
htrump6704@aol.com

Mary Lou Buckley-Janis (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 2002 5:39PM GMT
Surnames: BUCKLEY, DELAHOY, MCNAMARA, MALONEY,TIERNEY
Mark!! Too kind! I am interested in any TIERNEY folks & Gertrude/William MALONEY in St Mary's Cemetery in Dunkirk, & especially my maternal g grandparents, Bridget (O'Neil) and Michael MCNAMARA. If you get to St Patrick's Catholic Cemetery in Randolph (BUCKLEY -Mary, Daniel, John, Avah) or to Arkwright's Corners/Nick Black's Corners Cemetery (MCNAMARA), I am also interested. PLEASE feel free to request compensation! THANKS!!!

Pam H. (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2003 4:07PM GMT
Would you happen to know if there is a John D. Brown buried in the Cassadaga Cem. He was my GR. Grandfathers brother.He had a farm in Cassadaga, the address was Spring Hill Farm, R.F.D. Box 50 Cassadaga , N.Y. I have no info. on him except his birthdate. Do you happen to know where Waverly is, I have old letters from my family and they mention Waverly, and Ripely, and Mc Henry, do you know where any of those places are?

Carol-Jeanne Turk (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2003 1:28AM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Surnames: Applequist
I am interested in Lakeview Cemetery in Jamestown. Are you near enough to that to take photos if I send you a camera? I am interested in the Applequist family. There are 11 of them buried in that cemetery. I live in eastern New Jersey so a trip out there is doubtful. Please e-mail me directly at nanaturk@monmouth.com if you are willing to do this for me.
Thanks.

Posted: 12 Jan 2003 5:03AM GMT
Edited: 17 Jun 2005 11:56AM GMT
Hello!
I am looking for relatives "supposedly" in Cassadaga. I have talked to the sexton, but received an "I don't recall the names". lol. Perhaps you may have seen them somewhere in your travels :-)

Anna Sophia (Peterson/Persdottor) Svenson/Swenson/Swanson. b- 12/28/1829 d- 1/12/1912

Sven/Swen Magnusson/Magnuson b- 8/17/1839 d- 5/6/1913

Johan August Svensson/Swensson/Swanson
aka John A. Swanson b- 1/1/1871 d- ? perhaps 1912

Sorry for the multiple names. It's hard to tell what names some of the Swedish people used. I do at least have the birth dates for all 3 & 2 death dates.

I hope you can help find them!
Thank you,
Donna
per page

Find a board about a specific topic