Search for content in message boards

Relatives of Richard Allen Taggart

Relatives of Richard Allen Taggart

Posted: 16 Aug 2008 6:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Aug 2008 7:36PM GMT
hello, i am looking for anyone who knows of a richard allen or alan taggart, i suspect he may have died on october 13 2004, he was born in conneticut believe sept 1929 , i need to know if there may be any liveing relatives conected to this person, i found an ssi death index and believe this may have been my father, i know he died in seattle washington in a va hospital, any info would be appriciated tthank you.

Re: Relatives of Richard Allen Taggart

Posted: 18 Aug 2008 4:14AM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2008 7:37PM GMT
Hi,

You state that your search has found that this person died in Seattle. What is the Klickitat County connection?

If this person lived in Klickitat County, can you tell us where & when? This information will make the search easier in this county.

Thanks.

Posted: 18 Aug 2008 5:17AM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2008 7:38PM GMT
he lived in several counties, evidently i was just writing anyone that might see this, so i truly don't know for sure witch counties he lived in but there were several cities or towns that he lived in, there are so many Taggart's out there someone must be related to me, if it helps any i know that at the time of my birth he was a journeyman machinist for boeing air field. Iv,e been uneasy about finding relatives but now we have this wonderful computer age and I'm getting to old to be afraid, and I want my children and grandchildren to know were they came from, and I would like to know also, you see I know nothing of my family on either side other than I found a half sister on my mothers side, so at least now I know were she is buried.so perhaps I might find someone to help in my search? at least I'm hoping. thanks for sending me a note, Wendy

Posted: 19 Aug 2008 12:40AM GMT
Ancestry.com U.S.Veteran Gravesites 1775-2006

Richard Allen Taggart

13 September 1931 - 13 October 2004

U.S.Army Korea

Tahoma National Cemetery
18600 SE 240th St.
Kent, WA
98042-4868
(425) 413-9614

Section O Row C Site 25

Service start: 26 Sept. 1950

Interment 15 Nov. 2004

SSDI lists:

Richard Taggart 13 Sept. 1929 - 13 Oct. 2004 Renton, WA

SS# 045-24-8904 Ct. pre 1951

Try White pages listings. There is a listing in Renton, Wa. Sometimes phone listings stay under a husband's name long after his death.

Posted: 19 Aug 2008 3:06AM GMT
thank you jean, I cant seem to look up anything without having to pay for it, i don't know how you were able to find out this but you must be advanced , it sure would be nice to meet someone of my family, i don't want anything from them other than maybe acceptance, perhaps i will find someone alive, and they can tell me the story, or something. thank you again wendy.

Posted: 19 Aug 2008 6:41PM GMT
Surnames: Taggart
Richard Allen Taggart born September 13, 1929 and died October 13, 2004 lived in Renton, WA with wife Edith Taggart. There are still listings for Edith at just about any of the people search / white page sites such as yahoo or dogpile. These are free.

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 7:03AM GMT
hello Loren is it, i have gotten a phone number under Richard in renton, it still shows up and is a working numb. but my daughter did a reverse on the numb. and it came up someone else's name, so maybe Edith has a different number. thanks ill keep trying wendy, ps im kind of chicken at this.lol

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 3:30PM GMT
Hello Wendy,
Do a search under Edith Taggart's name in Renton. You can do this at either Yahoo's people search or at any of the internet white pages search site. I did a search and a reverse lookup for cross reference, have your daughter help you out with it....
Good Luck
Loren

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 5:07PM GMT
Wendy,
Go to this site
( http://www.secstate.wa.gov/library/ask.aspx )
and click on the EMAIL FORM to ask for an obituary for Richard. This might take a few weeks but it could answer some of your questions about possible children that Richard might have had. Make sure to give them his full name, the date of birth and date of death and the Renton location.
Loren

Posted: 21 Aug 2008 12:28AM GMT
thank you Loren your being of great help, I did find a phone number separate from Richards, and have left a message on Edith's machine,hope shes not sickly or anything, havent recieved a call back yet , cant get to the library yet that you suggested they are closed.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic