Search for content in message boards

James Virgil Hacker Oklahoma

James Virgil Hacker Oklahoma

Posted: 15 Jun 2009 3:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
I just recently started a search and I am striking out. My great great grandfather was James Virgil Hacker and the census shows him to be born in Oklahoma. I can not find any records of his mother and father to continue my search. Please help. I will give any information that I have back to help out.

Re: James Virgil Hacker Oklahoma

Posted: 16 Jun 2009 3:58PM GMT
Could you please give more information about your great great grandfather, such as birth date, death date, the date and place of the census where you found him, etc. I will be happy to look in my database to see if I have any info that would be helpful. I am researching the Hacker family and some of my data is from Oklahoma.

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 3:34AM GMT
James V Hacker
Home in 1930: Lubbock, Lubbock, Texas
View Map
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1906
Birthplace: Oklahoma
Relation to Head-of-house: Head
Spouse's name: Ellen
Race: White

Education:

Military service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace: View Image
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
James V Hacker 24
Ellen Hacker 23
Harold Hacker 5
Pauline Hacker 3

Here's what I have so far.

Posted: 6 Jul 2009 8:18PM GMT
Surnames: Hacker
Well, I searched my database, but did not find a connection at this time. I will continue to keep your family information in my file, and if I come up with a connection I will let you know. I have info on the family of my great-grandfather's brother that I thought might connect, since they were in OK/Indian Territory about the time of your James V Hacker's birth. I still have some holes, so I may find something in the future that is helpful. Good luck i your search.

Posted: 23 Jan 2011 9:59PM GMT
Surnames: Julius Hacker line
William, I am a Hacker born in Oklahoma, new to Ancestry.com ,but I have my line and an Uncle Virgel bro to my Dad, Earl Raymond Hacker who was born in Nodaway co. Mo. If you're still out there, drop me a note and we'll compare. Kay

Posted: 9 Aug 2011 2:53AM GMT
My Hacker is my great grandfather born 1870 in Nodaway Co, Missouri (we believe St Joseph). His name was Julius Jerome Hacker. He died in Purcell, Oklahoma. My grandmother, mother and I were all born in Oklahoma. My mother remembers Julius had a brother in Tulsa. It was when she was a child, which would be the mid 1920's. He had another brother in Dardanelle, Arkansas. She doesn’t remember any names. His father was Joe J Hacker and mother was Julie Roberts. Does any of this sound familiar to you?

Posted: 10 Aug 2011 10:20AM GMT
Kathleen, think you and I spoke a long time ago, my Grt. Grandfather was Joseph Jerome Hacker from Nodaway Co.my grandfather was William Washington, father Earl Raymond Hacker, all moved to Indian Territory, Mcclain co, late 1800's.My Dad was mayor of Purcell two terms, 1928 thru 1932, 10 of us born Purcell, two of us left.Vera in Calif. and Me here in OKC, think we figured we're cousins. I have a public Hacker tree going, check it out. My Uncle Virgil was Virgil Lee, born1-21-1897, Nodaway co.My Hackers are buried, Purcell.They are all related. Kay
per page

Find a board about a specific topic