Search for content in message boards

John T Lindley family Bible

John T Lindley family Bible

Posted: 15 Sep 2010 11:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lindley,Dotson,Helms,Wagoner
I am in possesion of a family Bible of John T and Elmira O Lindley from Fountain County Indiana dated back to the 1870's.I am not a direct line of this family and would like to see a more direct line descendant have this Bible. Some of the names mentioned are John T and Elmira Lindley and their children Clora married Rufus E Dotson,Francis,Annetta married David C Dotson,Jennie,Estal married Deal E Helms,Roy married Felicia A Wagoner and Edna.
John T was my third ggrandfather Aaron Lindley's half brother.
Please contact me if you are of this line.
Natalie

Re: John T Lindley family Bible

Posted: 1 Dec 2010 2:20PM GMT

Hi Natalie do you still have the bible? I believe that is part of my family! I have sent an email asking my Dad to confirm if we are related to all the people you have mentioned.

Posted: 1 Dec 2010 2:20PM GMT

Hi Natalie do you still have the bible? I believe that is part of my family! I have sent an email asking my Dad to confirm if we are related to all the people you have mentioned.

Posted: 1 Dec 2010 9:02PM GMT
Yes I do still have the Bible.I will be happy to send it to you if you find you are direct line to Thomas and Elmira.
Natalie

Posted: 2 May 2012 3:45AM GMT
Hello would you still have the bible

Posted: 2 May 2012 11:00AM GMT
Surnames: Lindley
Yes I still have the Bible.Still wanting to get it to a more direct line descendant than myself.
Attachments:

Posted: 3 May 2012 5:15PM GMT
How can we get a copy of that.

Posted: 4 May 2012 2:24PM GMT
To Claudia,Are you wanting the Bible or copies of the family info in the Bible? If you are just wanting scanned copies of the info pages I will be glad to email those to you.If you are wanting the Bible I would like to know how you descend as I want it to go to direct descendant if posible.That person can have the Bible for cost of shipping it.

Posted: 27 Jun 2013 7:18PM GMT
Surnames: Lindley
Hi, I don't know if I'm related to the people you mentioned. But my grandfather was Frank Burton Lindley and my great grandfather was Frank Elliot Lindley. I was wondering if you could email copies of the pages that show the family tree.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions