Search for content in message boards

Searching for Surnames

Searching for Surnames

Sharon McAnnar (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McAnnar, LaGarce, Toll, McDonald
I am researching the surname McAnnar. John McAnnar was born in New York in 1848 and moved to St.Louis about the time a silver works opened. He married Mary Toll. They had 5 children, John Lambert, Joseph, Oliver, Harry and Stella. John died in 1929 in St. Louis. John McAnnar had two sisters, Mary LaGarce and Anne McDonald. Mary LaGarce lived in St. Louis all her life. She had 5 children named, Thoms, Peter, Rose, Fred and John. If anyone knows of any of these descendents of John McAnnar, please email me at Ricksvett@aol.com. Thank you!

Mary Toll

Bill Lane (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
I am trying to locate relatives of JOHN TOLL who died in WINTHROP, SIBLEY CO. MN. and married EMMA LUNDQUIST.

Re: Searching for Surnames

Marti Duey (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2002 10:31PM GMT
Surnames: Williams, Gartside, Toll, McAnnar, Phillips, Samuels,
I am researching the Toll family. Do you have any information on them? I have some (about 2 pages on John & Mary (Williams) Toll McAnnar. I thought John was born January 1849. His parents were Irish.

Marti

Posted: 12 Sep 2002 12:48AM GMT
I don't have anything on the Toll family but would be interested in anything you have on the McAnnar family. Please email me at mcannar@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

Marti Duey (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2002 2:10AM GMT
Sharon, I have a few things to add and will try to get the two pages updated and e-mail to you within a few days. Do you have anything on Williams, Phillips, Gartsides, Samuels? Are you mainly interested in the McAnnar side? I am looking for information on these other lines also. Marti

Posted: 12 Sep 2002 11:40AM GMT
I am mostly interested in the McAnnar side. However, I do know someone who might have something for you. She is doing a more in depth research than I. Please email me at the address I gave you previously and I will connect you with her.

Posted: 15 Aug 2008 3:45AM GMT
Surnames: Lambert, Kamp
I noticed the name John Lambert in your list. Do you happen to know anything further about him. I'm sorry that in my search I haven't heard anything about Mcannar.
Some of John Lambert's children were born in Kentucky, USA. Francis (married, weimer?) and Martha Louise (married, kamp) for sure.

Thank you.

Posted: 17 Aug 2008 6:08PM GMT
John McAnnar Sr's death certificate (available online at: http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/resources/deathcertificates/r... has a Mary listed as his spouse, Stella reporting on the certificate, and is buried at Sts. Peter and Paul Cemetery in St. Louis. There are other McAnnar's listed. Good luck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions