Please email me at email@example.com
for information on the family of Rebeeca Rogers who married Lewis/Louis Pearson from Johnaon County, Arkansas.
They were married there on 04 Apr 1857 Book N page 19. Rebecca was the daughter of John M. Rogers and Cynthia. You can find her listed with them in the 1850 census. Rebecca and Louis have tombstones in Brown Cemetery northeast of Lamar, Arkansas. Rebecca's dates: 11 May 1833 - 11 Jan 1911. Louis's dates: 20 Nov 1831 - 18 Aug 1885. His mother was named Jane, Don't know his father.
1. Sarah Pearson 1853 TN (Was she a child by a former wife?)
2. Martha A. E. Pearson 05 May 1858 married John James Wilkins
3. John Thomas Pearson 1860 - 1935 married Georgia Ann Eliza Matthews
4. Rachel Sophronia Pearson 02 Nov 1862 - 06 Nov 1950 married Thomas W. Johnson
5. Joseph Lafayette Pearson 1866 - 1954 married Dora Jane Mathews
6. Sally Ellen Pearson 1869 - 1905 married John H. Lewis and John A. Seeman
7. Mary L. "Molly" Pearson 21 Feb 1871 - 13 May 1906 married Matthew Stewart Daniel
8. Seth A. Pearson 11 Apr 1872 - 13 Feb 1939 married S. Victoria Patterson
9. James D. Pearson 18 Feb 1874 - 29 May 1958 married Ora Vandelar Clark.
Many of these children are buried in Holman Cemetery northeast of Lamar at the community of Lutherville.
Will be glad to share what I have on this family. My husband is the one related to the ROGERS family. His line is Almira or Elmira Rogers who married Joseph Stewart.