Search for content in message boards

Micheli family of Lona, Tirol, Austria (1780-1900)

Micheli family of Lona, Tirol, Austria (1780-1900)

Posted: 25 Feb 2002 8:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Micheli, Franchin, Pintarelli, Giovannini, Gottardi, Palaora
Seeking information on the following family who lived near village of Lona, Tirol, Austria (1780-1900+):
Tomaso Micheli (b. 1787) + Margherita Giovannini
Giuseppe Raimondo Micheli (b. 1821) + Catarina Franchini
!.) Constanza Micheli (1854 -?)
2) Margherita Micheli (1857 - ?)
3) Giuseppe Tommaso Micheli (1858 - ?)
4) Tommaso Damiano Micheli (1860 - ?)
5) Eduardo Micheli (1862 - 1862)
6) Davide Micheli (1864 - ?)
7) August Micheli (1867-1925)+ Francisca Benavides
8) Vittorio Micheli (1869 - ?)
9) Rosa Micheli (1873 -1960)
August Michelli , a coalminer, emigrated to Las Animas county, Colorado, USA about 1892.
Would appreciate any information on this family.
Mary Riley

Re: Micheli family of Lona, Tirol, Austria (1780-1900)

Posted: 25 Feb 2002 8:34PM GMT
Correction: The wife of August Michelli is Francesca Trujillo, daughter of Atanacio Trujillo and Barbara Benavides.

Melvin Miller (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2002 10:17PM GMT
Surnames: Pintarelli, Rizzi, Ceschi
What is your connection to the Pintarelli family?

My maternal grandfather was a Pintarelli from Crystal Falls, Michigan at the far west end of the Upper Peninsula.

His family immigrated from Pergine Valsugana, Italy in the provence of Trento. It is located just east of the city of Trento. There are many Pintarelli families there.

At the time of their immigration, the provence of Trento was part of Austria and considered part of South Tyrol. They were Austrian citizens. Now the area is part of Italy.

Mel Miller

Posted: 5 May 2002 4:23AM GMT
Surnames: Micheli/Millwee
Are you Mary Ester Jenks Riley (Daughter of Lois Frances Millwee Jenks)?

Mary Riley (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2002 5:40AM GMT
Surnames: Michelli, Micheli, McKelly, Sauve, Trujillo, Benavides
No but my mother was a first cousin to Lois Frances Millwee. Lois is daughter of Aurora Michelli. Millwee. My mother Georgia Sauve is daughter of Arsenia Michelli Sauve (Aurora's sister).
Are you related?

Mary Scott (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2003 11:17AM GMT
My great grandfather was Giuseppe Micheli married to Cattarina Casagranda..My t grandmother was a child of his, Maria Micheli..Please get in touch with me! Mary

Posted: 20 Oct 2003 1:57AM GMT
Edited: 2 May 2006 6:07PM GMT
I would like to chat with you about your family from the U.P. My family settled in a few areas in Dickinson County. Working on the Calliari, Cristanelli, Fedrizzi families. I just enter my first Micheli family members this weekend, Giorgio Micheli, being my 4th gr-grandfather. Please email me at tido@execpc.com

Thanks!
Patti

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 11:52PM GMT
Mel,
My maternal great grandmother was virgina pintarelli she married atillio galli.I was looking for the history of the pintarelli and any info on atillio galli as is stated he is related to pope pius x1 but can not find the connection. they lived in alpha Mi. their daughter virginia ( Jean) my grandmother married adlore trudell. any info would help

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 7:10AM GMT
Surnames: Pintarelli family of Viarago & Micheli family of Lona, Tirol
I knew your Great Grandmother, my Aunt Virginia and lived next door to her in Crystal Falls, Michigan during most of my youth. I was born in Alpha, Michigan next door to your Grandmother Jean Trudell until four years old. I have much information on the Pintarelli family. My mother is Irene Pintarelli, 93 years old and mentally still sharp and full of information also. I visited Viarago, a small hamlet next to Pergine Valsugana, Tn, Italy. (Was South Tyrol, Austria) I made a DVD of the visit including our Pintarelli Tombstones and also of a genealogy book kept by the Priest going back to when the Catholic Church started to keep records. It seems all the Pintarelli families originate from Viarago. It is about a half hour East of Trento. the capital city of the Trentino. I live at 9331 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, Missouri, 64114\3662, 816 444 4224. Leave a message.
mpmiller7@kc.rr.com Looking forward to hearing from you.

go to www.viamichelin.com for map and directions.
Lona population is 854, 10 miles North of Viarago, population of 515.

Melvin P Miller
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions