Search for content in message boards

family history

Posted: 28 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Aug 2002 4:21PM GMT
Surnames: Mathis, Matthews, Privett, Privette, Bailey, Braswell
Do you have any information on this Bailey Family from Johnston. I have a Wiley Bailey who married Lina Jones. There daughter Eva Mattie Bailey marred Walter Phillip Braswell, both from Johnston Co. They were my grandparents.
Walter was born June 01, 1886 and Eva August 26, 1886. Any information you have would be helpful.
Thanks, Delores Matthews

family history

Linda Raynor (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Raynor, Layton, Bailey
Am searching for the family history and ancestors of Ralph Raynor. His parents were John B. Raynor and Zelema Layton. I'm not sure, but I believe Ralph's wife was Alice Bailey.
Any information would be appreciated.

Looking for information on my great-grandmother Susan Clyde Raynor Jernigan

Posted: 31 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 3:04PM GMT
Surnames: Raynor, Jernigan
I am looking for information on my great grandmother Susan Clyde Raynor Jernigan. She married William McKinnley Jernigan. Any information on her and her family would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks

Teresa Benson

Re: family history

Posted: 2 Oct 2001 7:45AM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2005 12:28AM GMT
Surnames: Bailey Hollemon
If this is the Ralph Raynor, b. 19 May 1887, d. 11 Feb 1968 and buried in the Ebenezer Presbyterian Church Cemetery between Coats and Benson, NC in Harnett County (but close to the Johnston County line), his wife was indeed Alice Bailey.

If you're interested in the Bailey side, I may be able to be of assistance. Please let me know.

Stewart

Linda Raynor (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 2001 1:06AM GMT
Surnames: Raynor
Yes we would appreciate any information you have- Ralph Raynor is my husband's grandfather. Thank you for the reply.

Linda

Posted: 7 Aug 2012 4:05PM GMT
my grandfather was ralph raynor and alice bailey was my grandmother i live in stone mountain ga and would like more information on my grandparents i think linda raynor is my cousin she is married to don raynor

Posted: 8 Aug 2012 5:53PM GMT
Ralph and Alice (Bailey) Raynor are buried at Ebenezer Presbyterian Church Cemetery on Ebenezer Church Road in Harnett County, NC, just west of Bailey's Crossroads. I surveyed this cemetery on FindAGrave.com. Here are the links to their graves:

Ralph Raynor
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=90...

Alice (Bailey) Raynor
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=90...

Alice's parents, Alfred Lemuel Bailey and Mary Ann Ryals, are also buried at Ebenezer Presbyterian Church Cemetery.

Mark

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions