Search for content in message boards

Preston Young

Preston Young

Posted: 4 Jan 2004 1:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Sep 2004 2:36AM GMT
Surnames: Young
Lisa Odom has a Gencircle site that lists a lot people of the family tree of Preston P Young b 27 Feb 1839 , just in case you have not seen it. I don't know how much data you have. If you have not seen it, let me know. My Franklin Co VA and Lincoln Co WV Young lines are not connected as far as I can see.

Re: Preston Young

charles cortland young (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2004 5:15AM GMT
Surnames: Young - Slack
I happened to see your posting, I am searching for info on my Ggf Harry Pierson (Pearson) Young b. W/Va circa 1850's. He married Alice B. Slack, they had one known child, my Gf, Charles Cortland Young.Any info might be helpful Charles,Thank You !

Posted: 5 Jan 2004 9:27PM GMT
Charles, I have checked my files and find no references to either individual you mention. My Youngs were from Franklin County VA and my GF migrated to Lincoln Co WV.

Posted: 15 Jan 2004 8:07PM GMT
I am searching for a William R. Young born in Tennessee in 1832. I found him and family in 1900 Indian Territory. had a grown children still at home, named Joseph, Thomas, ida, Emmaline, and some gchildren. Wife must have been deceased. Joseph was my grandfather.email address burgesscharlene@hotmail.com thank you Charlene Burgess from Kinta, OK

Posted: 16 Jan 2004 1:39AM GMT
Sorry I do not have anything on him in my files.

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 6:12PM GMT
Where can I find this info? I have been researching my Young line, and it looks like it leads to Virginia, but I need more info. I am looking for the father of Charles Leonard Young (1866-1911). His son was named Preston, who named his son Charles, who named his son Preston. It may be that Charle's Leonard Young's dad was Preston?

per page

Find a board about a specific topic