Search for content in message boards

stewart of Ireland

stewart of Ireland

Posted: 23 Jan 2005 7:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Am looking for last name Stewart who was born abt 1830 in Ireland (don't know what part) had a son named Peter Stewart was born in 1856 in Ohio, also a son George born june 15 1880 in Corning,Adams Iowa also a brother Lewis and a sister Alice B. Stewart no dates on them. Any help would be appricated. Anne

Re: stewart of Ireland

Susan_Middlemiss (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2005 4:09AM GMT
I have some from Ireland...........

Name: STEWARD
Sex: M
Reference Number: 7147

Marriage 1 Wife STEWARD**
Children
Patrick STEWARD b: in Belfast, Ireland
William STEWARD b: 1758 in Belfast, Ireland
Robert STEWARD b: 1 NOV 1768 in Belfast, Ireland

Any matches?????

Kbusch118 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2005 6:08AM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Allen, Hutton, Bunten
I have a Patrick born in Ireland to John and Mary _____Stewart. Went to Canada in 1822 with parents. To Indiana, Allen Co, in 1848-1849. He married Lucy Allen also born in Ireland. They married Dec 17, 1840 Quebec, Canada. Went to Eskridge, KS in April 1869.

Kay

Chris (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 2005 9:52PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Knapp, Mattison
I have a Mary Stewart born about that time. Daughter of John Stewart b. Jul 1770, D 13apr1831 and Elizabeth Walker.

Does any of this sound familar?

Chris

Kbusch118 (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 2005 10:50PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Allen, Hutton, Bunten
I don't have much on Patrick except he was born in County Entrim, Ireland in 1822 and died in Eskridge, KS April 21, 1892. From his obit the year of his birth, his parents went to the Porvince of Quebeck, Canada. in came to Allen county, Indiana in 1848 and moved to KS in April of 1869. His daughter, Mary A who married Jeramiah Flack was living in Topeka, KS in 1870 and her brother Andrew and sister Fanny were living with her. All I know about his parents is that they were John and Mary___ Stewart. I don't know if they also came to Indiana or stayed in Canada. Do you know where your John Stewart died? Kay
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions