Search for content in message boards

Sarah Kellogg married Samuel Reed

Sarah Kellogg married Samuel Reed

Posted: 17 Jan 2003 6:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jul 2005 3:11PM GMT
I am the 9th g granddaughter of a Sarah Kellog b 1706 d 1763 in Conneticut. I do not know anything else about her would love to find out more. she married a Samuel Reed. any help appreciated. please e mail me nanleesmith@yahoo.com

Re: Sarah Kellogg married Samuel Reed

Posted: 16 Nov 2006 11:47PM GMT
Edited: 1 Dec 2006 9:08PM GMT
Surnames: Munro
i am also looking for this family
i am looking for possibly their daughter who married oct 30,1766 fair haven church, stamford, darien, ct to john monro.

Posted: 9 Dec 2006 2:19AM GMT
Surnames: Kellogg, Reed
Try looking for Sarah Kellogg and Samuel Reed in the Timothy Hopkins Book "The Kelloggs in the Old World and New".. See the first post by TamiHall7859 on Oct. 12, 2006 on the Kellogg Message Board for how to access the digital version of the book. In the index of persons there are a bunch of Sarah Kelloggs listed on pages 2157 and 2158. A Samuel Reed is also in the index on page 2214.

Yes they are in the book on page 49 and page 85. It has her parents which will eventually take you back another 5 or 6 generations to Nicholas Kellogg born about 1488. Also listed are their childern and descendents of them.

Hope this helps.
Cousin,
John Kellogg Laird

Posted: 3 Mar 2007 12:47AM GMT
I have info on Sarah Kellogg and Samuel Reed on the Reed side of the family. Email me at lapd701@msn.com if you would like it. Phyllis

Posted: 17 Oct 2008 12:28AM GMT
Surnames: Kellogg, Reed, Munro
I am descended from Katharine/Catharine Reed/Reid, one of the 10 children of Samuel Reed & Sarah Kellogg, through her first marriage to John Munro, 1776, Fairfield, CT. I would be interested in communicating with others in the family. Thanks
Jo Ann Munro Tuskin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions