Search for content in message boards

family

family

florence fuller (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2000 8:23AM GMT
I am trying to find the FULLER family from Albany. I am from that link. Josephine Fuller was my mother. I know I have a sister with the nickname of GINGER. Can you help. Thank you

fullers of saginaw mich

Posted: 30 Mar 2000 5:51PM GMT
Edited: 21 Aug 2002 2:15AM GMT
searching for my husbands family. husbands name is dennis fuller his fathers name is archie, grandfather asa fuller grandmother eunice fuller alllived in the saginaw area welcome any information please email this address bear1@glccomputers.com

Josephine and Ginger

Eleanor Fuller Watson (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2000 6:46PM GMT
I have a aunt Josephine that I call Aunt Sis and her daughters nick name is Ginger (my cousin)My cousin is about my age 55 56 and we are from Fort Edward, Albany area my grandfather was Ray Fuller from Fort Edward. Don't know if this helps or not my aunt and cousin live in Ca. Please get touch with me as we may be releated and don't know it

fuller, Josephine and Ginger

florence Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2000 8:04AM GMT
ELEANOR: This helps so much. I have been looking for so long. Do you also have a cousin by the name Robert Fuller living in South New Berlin N>Y>. Please contact me directly. registrar560@hotmail.com
I have so many questions

Fuller/upstate ny

Amber Stockstill (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2000 6:51AM GMT
my grandfather paul chaffee married julia fuller. they have 5 children...sandra (my mom), johnny,rachel,claudia and mark..
please let me know if this fits in anywhere.

stockwell

Posted: 18 Apr 2000 7:41AM GMT
this does not fit as far as Iknow. The only ones I relly know are from Fort Edward and Albany. Thank you Florence Fuller

yes, we are related

Posted: 19 Apr 2000 8:14AM GMT
Eleanor Fuller Watson, PLEASE contact me at registrar560@hotmail.com
I do believe we are related. Places and names seem to match,(of what I can remember). Will be patiently waiting for your reply. Florence

Robert Fuller

Posted: 16 Jun 2000 6:56PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jun 2002 10:07PM GMT
I am searching for Robert William Fuller b. 1937. He was in the Navy and has a sister named Jeanie b. 1935. Their parents were Joseph William Fuller b. June 13, 1910 and Inez Vaughn. If you have any info please email me at daratdal@aol.com Thanks

robert fuller

Posted: 17 Jun 2000 6:06AM GMT
I really have no idea if this man is related. I am in contact with one releative of mine. The rest of my family I am trying to find. thank you any way Florence Fuller registrar560@hotmail.com

Name Florence Fuller

Posted: 17 Jun 2000 9:08AM GMT
Edited: 17 Feb 2004 9:58PM GMT
Florence,
I don't know if this will help, but it might open a door. My grandmother,Mary Etta Fuller married Mc Cullar had six sisters one of which was Florence Fuller. They were the daughters of Green Fuller b. 4-7-1863 Tuscumbia, Ala d. 8-01-1918 and married to second wife Delilah Ann Atwood b. 8-23-1865 Alabama d. 1-16-1916 both buried in Arkansas. The Fullers like so many familes often named offsprings after older family members, so it might be that there is a tie-in. Let me know what info you have and I will check it against what I have. In the mean time I will inquire of my mother of a Robert Fuller. It would help if you could give me some dates of birth or approximate age of Robert and yourself and locations. Hope this helps. Be looking to hear from you.

Hedy Butler
P.O. Box 1351
Jena, LA 71342
e-mail : bobhedy@centurytel.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions